RIP McSkillet

RIP CS:GO player, *******r McSkillet

He speeded up onto ongoing traffic and killed 2 other people.
Anything to say regarding the 43 year old woman and her 12 year old daughter? No?

I'm not sorry for people like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Anything to say regarding the 43 year old woman and her 12 year old daughter? No?
No, they didnt have channels or followers.

Rest in Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение

Rest in Hell
Burn in*

mcskillet more like mc best driver

he's still /ourguy/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
No, they didnt have channels or followers.
Exactly, thank God I'm not the only one. This kind of ignorance reminds me of that one time when a woman was killed by an alligator when she tried to save her dog from it, people were like, thank god she was there to save the poor doggo, ffsfsfsffffffffff, F you and the dog, a human just died, and they dog nutters call people who don't like dogs "sociopaths" and then celebrate a woman's deaths "as long as the dog lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
.... a human just died, and they dog nutters call people who don't like dogs "sociopaths" and then celebrate a woman's deaths "as long as the dog lives.
Humans are the only species on earth capable of pure evil. We're also a disease to this planet.
That's why some people have gotten to the point where they appreciate animals more than themselves.
Why does this seem so off to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Humans are the only species on earth capable of pure evil. We're also a disease to this planet.
That's why some people have gotten to the point where they appreciate animals more than themselves.
Why does this seem so off to you?
Don't get me wrong, I get that animals are innocent and all, but some people just cross the line with their insanity sometimes, for instance, a serial killer goes on a killing streak, people would normally pass by their dead bodies without feeling anything for them or their families just because they don't know them. But if an animal gets injured or killed, Oh boy, they straight up riot, like the case with Harambe.