Desperate help needed with sscanf

Edit:

It has been resolved. I had the plugins mixed up.

--------------------------------------
Hi all, I'm in desperate need of help with the sscanf plugin. My script uses kustom specifiers to look up playernames and accounts. My sscanf looks like this:

PHP код:
if(!sscanf(playerid,params"k<playerLookup>"userid)) { 
When I update sscanf from 2.8.1 to 2.8.2 I get tons of errors saying that the format is missing arguments.
So, I thought editing sscanf2.inc would help it, I can compile the script fine and the server works. But when I use a command which requires a playerid, it always grabs ID 0. (I know, this means update the plugin.. while I have).

When I use the old sscanf version (2.8.1) the pawn compiler crashes over and over, sometimes it does compile but it crashes more often than actually compile the script. So when I can use that script, and the old plugin, samp-server.exe gives me a runtime error 19, with the function SSCANF_IsConnected not registered (while it is in sscanf2.inc AND it was all working fine on 0.3.7 so why wouldn't it work on 0.3.DL?).

I am completely lost at this point. I have tried various downloads of sscanf, and nothing seems to work.

EDIT:
I have checked if my runtimes are all correct. I have all the required libraries, I was missing 2015 version so I installed that, but this did not help.

Thank you all and any help is appreciated!