Roleplay Survival

Is it good to make a roleplay server theme is survival? Light/Medium/Hard core Roleplay?
it's cool to add npc zombies around the cities? and what types of features you wanted to see in roleplay survival

i dont like survival GM to be a role play at all

I think zombies are not good in this case , you should add some classes for example Vampires that players can be them , and they kill civil players... Also some classes for defence their family (APOCALYPSE)

For the past 6 years I've wanted to make a zombie oriented roleplay server. People hate the idea of it because of how Project Apocalypse turned out, just a massive dayz shitfest with mapping. I've had the idea of having a proper collapsed economy, proper rules, pvp/pve, proper factions, ethics, things to do such as looting shops/businesses, running guns/drugs, importing cars, fortifying your own houses/buildings, separate civilisations, turf wars, character/faction/story development etc.

A properly made roleplay server with a few RPG aspects (such as gains, freedom to roam) but very linear and enjoyable. It's slowly coming along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperr
View Post
For the past 6 years I've wanted to make a zombie oriented roleplay server. People hate the idea of it because of how Project Apocalypse turned out
I'm already almost finished one 😊 economy based shops where factions or township owners Have to gain gold or silver to keep their towns stocked.

However if you can build one, run it 👌