Can't find my server in the Internet tab.

Hello. I (and my players) haven't been finding my server for three days..
Server side: SAMP 0.3.7 R-2-2-1, client SAMP 0.3.7 R2.
Some server.cfg params:
HTML Code:
lanmode 0
announce 1
query 1
How can I fix this problem?

You need to run a announce filterscript, and afaik internet tab is buggy on 0.3.7, but it should work after some time

Well... I've added
HTML Code:
SendRconCommand("announce 1");
into OnGameModeInit (also I've done this things in game manually) an hour ago, but I still can't find my server into Internet tab.
I found my server on monitors (Server Support -> Useful links), but what does
HTML Code:
Public: No
mean?

Server not appeared in the Internet tab. I need help, guys...

@Manolito - Make sure to comile it without errors then open your samp application, and click on the "Add Server" Button, Type ' :7777 ' then press ENTER and you server will appear, try checking more tutorials and you will be able to do that faster than the current time.

If it's on a Linux machine, there's something that could be causing it to not run the announce executable somewhere. I seem to remember that Linux Servers had issues not long ago about being added to the master list.

Another one, is that it sometimes takes time for the list to update.

Best bet though is to first remove the server from your favorites, as that can stop the server being shown in the clients internet tab.

But if his server is shown by Monitors, I think it is already announced but only is not displayed on internet tab. Its bugged in 0.3.7 and mostly shows only Hosted Tab servers there. You can keep it running and wait for it to appear on Internet tab.

I need to up this thread. I tried every thing above and nothing helped me. The server is missing in the internet tab for ages and this is providing a big problem with online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolito
View Post
I need to up this thread. I tried every thing above and nothing helped me. The server is missing in the internet tab for ages and this is providing a big problem with online.
We know this. I have a script that checks the difference between Internet and Hosted tabs.
Internet tab is now mirroring Hosted.
At the moment, everyone have this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhizors
View Post
We know this. I have a script that checks the difference between Internet and Hosted tabs.
Internet tab is now mirroring Hosted.
At the moment, everyone have this problem.
Oh.. I didn't know that, Thank you