[FilterScript] [FS] SCON - RCON Replacement for anti-RCON hack

This filterscript:
  • Stops the RCON password from being hacked, by rapidly changing the password to random strings such as "3e9h0b612e8j41f8q0o".
  • Allows you to still use RCON commands in-game.
You use RCON commands the same way you normally would. You "/scon login [RCON PASSWORD]", then you can use RCON commands such as "/scon gmx", or "/scon ban 0". All RCON commands work. Of course, the Remote Console Client is unusable.

Please report bugs.
http://files.uploadffs.com/a/4e11a29b/SCON.rar
http://pastebin.com/f28eac30d

hmm.. very nice

Nice one

R@f

SendRconCommandFromPlayer would be nice..

SendRconCommandFromPlayer(playerid,"login password");

when i login (/scon login [password]) it doesnt say anything
then i login the same way with /rcon login and it tells bad password
plz help

i dont think its not needed if u just put good passwords on the normal rcon
the crack wont find the password... make ur password personal paste some words to eachother

For example.... 1idontthinkitsnotneededifu1 the cracks will never find stuff like this....

It's better to make it randomly change every now and then, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA©©O™
plz help
Your [password] has to be your normal RCON password. Not "[password]".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA©©O™
plz help
Your [password] has to be your normal RCON password. Not "[password]".
taht's what im doing
when i login, maybe a little message saying: "You are logged in as Admin." would be better........................

is it saved as a .exe , .pwn file?

traducciуn del espaсol al inglйs
I have a small problem
and created is that fs just like that you put and I can not connect to the rcon but when putting for example the command / jbcfg for jumbuster not shown me anything, answer me urgently by fa vor

thanks for help much

I think this is pretty useless. Why using this, in stead of RCON? It's still hackable now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
I think this is pretty useless. Why using this, in stead of RCON? It's still hackable now
I think so, too. It's just replacing the rcon tag with the scon tag. Idk how this should help to make a server more safe. Explain it to me, so I might understand the idea behind this script.

Probably less obvious the command exists, but indeed it's not exactly very much safer

A safer way would be denying people to log into rcon unless they have an administrator account

Thats n1c3, You won't get hijacked with this

I want to change because I hacked the server, and not as, a person esque entered and saw sever admin was coming down (not like) and is a poko emparanollado me then ban me so I want to change the rcon command or a program or fs or whatever so they can not enter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalipo
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to change because I hacked the server, and not as, a person esque entered and saw sever admin was coming down (not like) and is a poko emparanollado me then ban me so I want to change the rcon command or a program or fs or whatever so they can not enter
Like I said, they can still do /scon login now instead of /rcon login. That means this Filterscript is only useful to prevent attacks and login attempts from outside the server.

dude yes ive been searching for something like this thanks =D

Thanks for helping all have helped me a lot, I'm more of warcraf wow I'm starting samp

If you've replaced rcon then just ban any IP that triggers OnRconLoginAttempt.