When i'm playing SA-MP servers, It's stucking and never countinuing

Actually, When I logged in to a server, It is stucking after 10/15 mins and it is not countinuing, Some Time it is stucking after 1 min as well. So, It gets a black display and when i'm opening the map editor, it says that i have to update graphic card drivers.but when i let my computer to search update automatically, it says that my computer has the best graphic card drivers while comparing performance. I hope some one will help me soon.

I had this issue once and it was because I wasn't running the sa-mp client the servers were running on, Currently we have the sa-mp client released on the sa-mp home page sa-mp 0.3.7 and then the newer client that supports custom models, textures and skins which a lot of servers are moving to which is on the forums under sa-mp DL edition which is sa-mp 0.3DL R1. I downloaded 0.3DL R1 and can get on most servers now and only need 0.3.7 for a few. If that's not the case then I don't really know your problem, Try running sa-mp and GTA in windows compatibility mode with both to be run as administrator that some times works for issues.

Not working by downloading 0.3DL R1.