Can not post anything due to cloudflare

Whenever I post anything my chrome browser goes to the page where cloudflare checks for DOS "checking your browser before accessing sa-mp.com".. after that I get redirected back to previous page but redirected page is blank. Although this problem is not with Microsoft Edge and this has been happening since last 2 days

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I'm using Chrome and i don't have this problem.

Try clearing your browser Cache, it may fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsimarriar96
Посмотреть сообщение
Try clearing your browser Cache, it may fix the problem.
I cleared cookies and cache. I signed out of website due to clearing cookies and now I can not login whenever I login my browser goes to "checking for DDOS before accessing sa-mp.com" and then I get back to index.asp but without my account logged in!!

The cloudfare is probably set to Under Attack mode, due to that you're getting the message "Checking for DDOS before accessing sa-mp.com".

I am not sure about the redirection you are facing. Your IP address may have been blocked by cloudflare services.

I'm getting logged out when I log in. Can't browse or post without having to log every few seconds.

You guys panicking and freaking out over things, relogging and spamming the forums MAKES this kind of thing happen.

This isn't unusual. It's just the site is getting busy.

This thing automatically got fixed.