gamemode, weapons, commands, and admin system help please!

1. i want a freeroam gamemode. I know to search or look in the gamemode section for this but they only show up Taxis freeroam. No offense to this taxi guy, but it's not what I wanted. I just want the normal world as the map, and You respawn at certain spots in the games (like an airport or something) that has vehicles. Then I want vehicles scattered at different spawn points and otehr places throughout the map, if that is possible.

2. Weapons. How do I have it set to players that are Admins have weapons, but players do not unless an admin gives him/her a weapon?

3. Commands. Probably one of the most important issues I have right now. How do I make it so when someone types /commands, instead of a non existant commands it shows commands available to them. Then, if they are an administrator and they type /commands, or /Acommands it shows the administrator commands also?

4. The Admin system. What is a good admin system that is user friendly, has a lot of commands, has a /register and /login base, and saves user configuration files or something so it is easy to turn people into administrators?

5. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I really need help.

1 tip, LEARN TO SCRIPT

Sorry, but I didn't ask for you smartass answers . If you can't answer the question the way I asked it, just leave.

Have you actually checked out the taxi freeroam GM?It has all the things mentioned above except the give-weapon system which can be easily scripted(although I suck at doing that)

When I tried the Taxi FR I just spawned in some random spot with no cars near me :/

Ask someone to change the spawn for you, from the LVPD (nearby) to the NRGs spawn point at the LVAP, and you're done :P
I wish I could have helped you myself, but I just started scripting 2 days ago, and trust me, you don't wanna see me doing that .

thanks man, at least someone helped me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabeer1337
1 tip, LEARN TO SCRIPT
pwned!

check the showroom directory topic