Plugin problem

I'm hosting trying to host a test server on Ultra-H, but I'm having a small problem which is preventing me from using an essential filterscript.

When I install plugins from the "Server Plugins" tab in the Ultra-H server panel, the server starts up fine. However, when I install a plugin (in this case FileManager) through moving it into the Plugins folder in the file manager (FileZilla), the server cannot be started and there isn't anything on this in the server log either.

I'm not experienced with this stuff, I just want to quickly set up a server with the Texture Studio filterscript to test some maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranger
View Post
I'm hosting trying to host a test server on Ultra-H, but I'm having a small problem which is preventing me from using an essential filterscript.

When I install plugins from the "Server Plugins" tab in the Ultra-H server panel, the server starts up fine. However, when I install a plugin (in this case FileManager) through moving it into the Plugins folder in the file manager (FileZilla), the server cannot be started and there isn't anything on this in the server log either.

I'm not experienced with this stuff, I just want to quickly set up a server with the Texture Studio filterscript to test some maps.
As far as i know ultra-h uses linux.So you have to upload the .so files.

I have used the .so file of the plugin and I've done everything for it to work, but for some reason it doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranger
View Post
I have used the .so file of the plugin and I've done everything for it to work, but for some reason it doesn't
Can you give us your server log? This will allow us to see whats going on.

Make sure when your loading .so plugins to define it, for example the configuration line should be:

plugins plugin-example.so

I'm just going to put it out there, that it's likely you need to talk to them about this. It could be intentionally restricted to prevent possible misuse, or something.

It should also just work though. Logs are needed as was mentioned above.