Damage!

Hi I want to do.. If someone trying to arrest a player and the enemy player are shooted the cops! the police cannot arrested him he must wait untill he don't taking a damage from the player Example: [WARRING]: You cannot arrested this player while you taking a damage from him... How to do that..

This is a command /ar

PHP код:
CMD:ar(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],tName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],targetid,string[128];
    new 
Float:targetidpos[3];
    if(!
PoliceTeam(GetPlayerSkin(playerid)) && !SWAT(GetPlayerSkin(playerid)) && !Army(GetPlayerSkin(playerid)) && !FBII(GetPlayerSkin(playerid)) && !CIA(GetPlayerSkin(playerid))) return SendClientMessage(playerid0xE74C3CFF"{FF0000}Error: {FFFFFF}Only Law Enforcement may use this command.");
    if(
GetPlayerInterior(targetid) > 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridred"{FF0000}Error: You can't arrest players inside an interior.");
    if(
sscanf(params"u"targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"{FF0000}Error: /arrest <playerid> / <PlayerName>");
    if(
GetPVarInt(playerid,"ArTime")>GetTickCount())return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"{FF0000}Error: Please wait 5 seconds before arresting a suspect again.");
    if(
PlayerInfo[targetid][pJailed] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playeridred"{FF0000}Error: This player is already in jail, you can't arrest them.");
    if(
IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"{FF0000}Error: You can't arrest players if they're in a vehicle.");
    if(
GetPlayerWantedLevel(targetid) <= 3) return SendClientMessage(playeridred"{FF0000}Error: You can't arrest players with a wanted level lower than 4. Use /tk to issue a ticket, or press 2.");
    if(
GetPlayerWantedLevel(targetid) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridred"{FF0000}Error: This player is not wanted, you can't arrest them");
    if(
playerid == targetid) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red"{ff0000}Error: {ffffff}You can't arrest yourself.");

GetPlayerPos(playeridtargetidpos[0], targetidpos[1], targetidpos[2]);
    if (!
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid5.0targetidpos[0], targetidpos[1], targetidpos[2])) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Error: Nobody close enough to arrest.");

GetPlayerName(playeridpNamesizeof(pName));

GetPlayerName(targetidtNamesizeof(tName));
    if(
IsPlayerConnected(targetid))
    {
        if(
SWAT(GetPlayerSkin(playerid)))
        {
            if(
GetPlayerWantedLevel(targetid) >= 4)
            {

SecondsToJail[targetid] = SetTimerEx("JailPlayer",5000,0,"i",targetid);

TryingArrested[playerid] = 1;

ArrestingPlayer[targetid] = playerid;

format(stringsizeof(string), "{0080FF}[BEING ARRESTED]: {FFFFFF}S.W.A.T AGENT %s(%d) has put {ADFF2F}handcuffs {FFFFFF}on you."pNameplayerid);

SendClientMessage(targetidredstring);

SetPlayerAttachedObject(targetid9194186, -0.0110000.028000, -0.022000, -15.600012, -33.699977, -81.7000350.8919991.0000001.168000);

SetPlayerSpecialAction(targetidSPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED);

format(stringsizeof(string), "~W~AN ~B~S.W.A.T AGENT %s(%d) ~W~HAS CUFFED YOU!!~n~~b~TYPE [/BC] TO ESCAPE FROM THE ~Y~CUFFS"pNameplayerid);

GameTextForPlayer(targetidstring40005);

format(stringsizeof(string), "{33B5FF}[BEGIN ARREST!!!] S.W.A.T AGENT %s(%d) is trying to arrest you!! {33B5FF}Use /BC for escape from this arrest!!"pNameplayerid);

SendClientMessage(targetidredstring);

format(stringsizeof(string), "{ffffff}You have placed {0080FF}%s(%d) {FFFFFF}in handcuffs for an arrest. Use {0080FF}/search (id) {FFFFFF}to search them for illegal Drugs."tNametargetid);

SendClientMessage(playeridredstring);

SetPVarInt(playerid,"ArTime",GetTickCount()+5000);
                return 
1;
            }
        } 

Hello,
Take a look at OnPlayerGiveDamage... Check if the player who has took damage is a cop.. and then assign the cop a variable (so you can check if he is taking damage in /ar command.) Then put a timer after the timer ends reset the variable from the cop..

+rep

Can you give me example code? Ty

anyone help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,
Take a look at OnPlayerGiveDamage... Check if the player who has took damage is a cop.. and then assign the cop a variable (so you can check if he is taking damage in /ar command.) Then put a timer after the timer ends reset the variable from the cop..

+rep
Extacly! But I really need your help to give me a example to do that! So can you give me some examples? Thanks! Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

+rep
You just have to change the above from English Language to Pawn!
Quote:

Take a look at OnPlayerGiveDamage/OnPlayerTakeDamage

PHP код:
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playeridissueridamountweaponidbodypart)
{
    return 
1;

Quote:

Check if the player who has took damage is a cop..

PHP код:
if (playerid == cop//cop is the var in which you store player's faction. 
Quote:

and then assign the cop a variable

PHP код:
PlayerHasTakenDamage[playerid] = issuerid//this variable must be globally declared. 
Quote:

so you can check if he is taking damage in /ar command.

PHP код:
CMD:ar(playeridparams[])
{

//All the check etc.

if (PlayerHasTakenDamage[playerid] == targetid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"You can not arrest him.");

Quote:

Then put a timer after the timer ends reset the variable from the cop..

PHP код:
//Go back to the callback.
public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playeridissueridamountweaponidbodypart)
{
    if (
playerid == cop//previous code

{

PlayerHasTakenDamage[playerid] = issuerid;//Preivous code

SetTimerEx("ResetDmgVar"timefalse"i"playerid); //timer

}
    return 
1;
}
forward ResetDmgVar(playerid);
public 
ResetDmgVar(playerid)
{

PlayerHasTakenDamage[playerid] = -1//variable reset 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me example code? Ty
Shown It.

P.S You can only bump a thread after 24 hours.