Interesting....

EDIT: Thanks for the reading guys <3 see ya soon

TL;DR nothing interesting

I agree brother mashallah

You wrote all that just for someone to give you an idea?

Make up ideas by yourself, if you are creating a script you should be able to do that, not asking someone to do that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croheart
Посмотреть сообщение

Make up ideas by yourself, if you are creating a script you should be able to do that, not asking someone to do that for you.
I assume he wants to know what would players like to see on a SA-MP community that hasn't been seen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
TLR nothing interesting
Thank you for your opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree brother mashallah
Love ya <3 7abiby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croheart
Посмотреть сообщение

Kingplayer has replied for me haha, anyways i'm not asking someone to give me an idea for a whole system, just their opinion if my system is going to work or people will dislike what im going to do or they'll like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
I assume he wants to know what would players like to see on a SA-MP community that hasn't been seen before.
Indeed, also making a thing that is not going to be bored... I have seen lot of servers has 9 jobs, pizzaboy, garbage collector or truck driver or whatever i have seen they're boring and they're not really fun. That's why i'm going to change, going to make the player have fun while doing something to earn cash.

not really an opinion
it is fact.

how hard must pressing enter twice after each paragraph be

Too much information. Don't give others the ideas you've got, they will implement them before you do and you'll be a 'copycat'. If you want to be 'unique' or to have a new-of-a-kind server, you gotta get the ideas by yourself and implement them without telling others that you did. No one will really bother reading.

You know that you made me think about something for a full minute?