Dialogids in a seperated gamemode

Well, I'm thinking about splitting a gamemode into multiple files but I have a small question.

Does the dialog ids starts from 0 in each file? I mean if i show 2 dialogs with the same id but was in a single file, would the response just be a mess?

You shouldn't be directly referencing dialogids in the first place I'm sure really.

You're not able to simply stack everything together in one group and hope that it's going to work, you need to understand how you do it and why you do it.

You need to be looking at hooking, and how to use functions and call them and such from those various tutorials, which are no doubt out there.

You're needing to find information on 'Modular' scripting. Some of what you may be doing, could also be able to be done via filterscript as well, and use remote function calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't be directly referencing dialogids in the first place I'm sure really.

You're not able to simply stack everything together in one group and hope that it's going to work, you need to understand how you do it and why you do it.

You need to be looking at hooking, and how to use functions and call them and such from those various tutorials, which are no doubt out there.

You're needing to find information on 'Modular' scripting. Some of what you may be doing, could also be able to be done via filterscript as well, and use remote function calls.
Any advice from where to start? Link or something?