[Map] Some Maps

Hello Folks, Today i Will show yours Some mine Made Maps.I am Not using Texture on these Maps. Maps Made With MTA 1.3+Samp Objects(Exlude 3.7 Objects)
They Are:
•Restaurant
•Mansion 1
•Mansion 2
•House At City Center
•Modern Mansion(Coming Project)
•Las Venturas Mall(Coming Project)

Restaurant
Located at Southern Downtown at San Fierro. 1st Floor is Steak House(Kebab House) with Storage of Meats and Toilet. 2nd Floor is Bar and Dance Zone for Fun Time. Made Time was 3 Day

Photos:Click Here for Photos
Download Link(.rar File):Click Here for Download

Mansion 1
Located at El Castillo Del Diablo and Las Brujas's Mountains. The Mansion is 3 Floored, have Pool,Gym Zone, Hall, Kitchen, Little Cinema, 3 Bedroom, Bath, Clothes Changing Room, Office and Secret Rooms. The Las Brujas Mountain for Garage. You can enter house with Big Elevator with cars. Made Time Was 8 Day.I Made this house for my in game friend named Hurricane
Photos:Click Here for Photos
Download Link(.rar File):Click Here for Download

Mansion 2
Located at Bayside's Southern-West Mountain Which the Have View to Gant Bridge. The Mansion is 2 Floored, have Dj Zone, Kitchen, Living Zone, 1 Bedroom, Office, Gym Zone, 1 Bath and 2 Balcony
P.S: Have Removed Trees(3 or 4) in this map

Photos:Soon I will Share
Download Link(.rar File): Soon I will Share

House at City Center
[SIZE="4"]http://5

You seem to leave a lot of empty space but I LOVED your creativity in the Steak House map!
+rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
View Post
You seem to leave a lot of empty space but I LOVED your creativity in the Steak House map!
+rep.
Thanks Bro. There is Object Limit for One Map in Our Server. Clan Base for Maximum 700 Object and House for 350 Object