[FilterScript] [FS] SeaSuits by Thomas_Conroy

SeaSuits by Thomas_Conroy

Introduction:

While playing around with breadfish's object placement script some time ago, I stumbled upon the idea of creating SeaSuits.

Description:

A SeaSuit is a Shark Dolphin or Turtle object, which is attached to your player in such a way as to obscure your body, so it looks like an elaborate fancy dress costume. The Suit does not hinder the way you play the game, so you can still parachute and run around as you wish. The suit is not taken off when you enter a vehicle though, as it sometimes creates amusing print-screens. The suit can be deleted or "dropped" at any time, allowing this filterscript to integrate itself with your gamemode without any problems.

Commands:

/Suithelp - This command displays information of the other commands (much like this list)
/suits - Lists the available suits, and which number they are
/ssuit <1-3> - Spawns and attaches your suit, leaving you ready to run!
/lsuit - "drops" the suit in your current location,so you can take a virtual breather
/dsuit - Despawns/deletes your suit

Download:

Version 1: 286 lines
Host: Filesavr, approx 5.8 kb ZIP file
Host: PasteBin
RAR - I would if I could, PM me if you can!

Screenshots:

Usage:

Feel free to modify the .pwn as you wish (it is include in the ZIP). Please leave the credit in place, as I spent several hours creating this script. More information on using and recompiling is included in the ReadMe.

Thanks to Zoidberg, for allowing me to use her Photobucket space!
Thanks to Zoidberg, Deixel and Calculone for testing it with me. :P
Thanks to those who designed sa-mp and those who contribute with their knowledge on the forums.

Please enjoy using this script, and if you wish to praise/criticize me please post. I may update the script in the future, so if you have any ideas please post them. This is my first release so if there are any problems please post.

Thank you, Thomas_Conroy
(For those that do not know me, Thomas_Conroy is my sa-mp name.)

Looks Nice
but can u make it in Rar File and Pastebain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuLi@N_G | &lt
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks Nice
but can u make it in Rar File and Pastebain
Thanks, i'll look into putting it on pastebin and i'll put the "rar" up later.

What the..?

That sounds awesome, I have to try this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
What the..?

That sounds awesome, I have to try this!
Please do, tell me what you think. It's not vastly complicated but it works well I feel.

Awesome job, good idea, good work.

nice work but bug found ok where it is

sometimes you get the suit sometimes not ,and when thats no it means someone else got the suit like if you use /ssuit 1 and then my friend got the suit not me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prieto_Galletini
nice work but bug found ok where it is

sometimes you get the suit sometimes not ,and when thats no it means someone else got the suit like if you use /ssuit 1 and then my friend got the suit not me
I've never witnessed the bug myself, have you got any other filterscripts running at the same time as seasuit.amx?

yeah but nothing like this the only type of skin FS is this one

If I remember correctly AttatchObjectToPlayer can bug up sometimes where it doesn't always show but nice job