[Plugin] Local Keys Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
Updated.

Added GetCursorPos() and SetCursorPos().
That's neat! By the way, is client file on its way? Any ETA when it could get finished and ready for testings?

Also, are you planning onto adding `playerid` parameter for the above functions?

P.S
Do you use Discord? If so, we could work together on the client-side plugin and do some testings on it. Unless you do some Sandbox tests on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
That's neat! By the way, is client file on its way? Any ETA when it could get finished and ready for testings?

Also, are you planning onto adding `playerid` parameter for the above functions?

P.S
Do you use Discord? If so, we could work together on the client-side plugin and do some testings on it. Unless you do some Sandbox tests on your own.
didn't it say clearly its for the host machine only.. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post

P.S
For this plugin a playerid parameter doesn't really make sense, since it's not bound to a specific player, just the local machine (even if SAMP isn't running).

Regarding the other plugin I still have some problems with the UI (conflicts with dialogs/chat etc). I'll message you when I have something to test. There's gonna be a playerid parameter in that one, if that is what you were asking.

Please make linux version, It's a wonderful job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
Updated.

Added GetCursorPos() and SetCursorPos().
Greadt Update, useful, Good Work. Keep it up