Would you love to see a RP server based in Las Venturas?

Title.

LSRP was based of Los Santos.
BARP was based of San Fierro.
RCRP was based of Red County.

A RP server is going to be based of Las Venturas I heard. Would you like to see that happening? What would you expect?

Honestly, don't care where it is if it's a good server.

LV has tried and failed numerous times, I'd like to see it happen but I also know it'll be impossible. There is an LVRP lurking around at the minute but it's a complete flop.

At this point no one cares what city it is, because in the end people are going to bring the same old RP stuff to the table. There is nothing "unique" left about RP now. So I don't think LV is going to be an attraction for people, on top of the fact that people probably don't really admire LV to be a good city to RP in.
As long as the server brings something so unique(e.g medieval rp, pirate era rp, survival/apocalypse rp etc..) that it doesn't feel like the same old RP, people are going to ignore the server regardless of what city it is set in, or even what county.

I'm currently developing LV-RP - I removed that HUGE annoying strip and reverted to using the Old Venturas Strip.

Delays were due to Bereavement.

Look here for info.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=640060

I like LV, but visiting servers, it seems most players prefer some certain areas and if the server goes all over the map, LV is mostly empty.

It’s been done a hundred times over.

I think we're oversaturated with RP servers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I think we're oversaturated with RP servers...
But what about co-op server ?
Where players must work as a team to finish mission objectives.
Yes, its hard to find true team players on public servers.
Or Team-DM ?
Zone capture ?
Tycoon type server ?
I haven't visited all servers, this is why i dont know do this kind of servers exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokins
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm currently developing LV-RP - I removed that HUGE annoying strip and reverted to using the Old Venturas Strip.
Have you already done with vehicles ?
I created files with vehicles placed all over the map, LV is done also. Almost 1000 of them in LV and area around it.
But if you use custom mapping everywhere then it doesnt help much.

Make an entirely new concept into a server and you got something good

With that said, evidently the playerbase is not what it used to be, but maybe if you do it well enough it can work but I think It'd be crazy hard to make current players of other servers leave for a new one, even servers from 2012-2013 can't seem to gain players properly

There is downloading feature, We would love to see something new in SA-MP such as Star wars RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryM4Life
Посмотреть сообщение
There is downloading feature, We would love to see something new in SA-MP such as Star wars RP.
You do realise there are entire MMOs for that?

Sorry, anything above Los Santos is not happening for roleplay, it's the most diverse city which is perfect for city RP. There's a reason why Liberty and Vice City roleplay servers are not already released and popular. That's because LV, SF, VC, LC all lack the diversity of Los Santos - there's real ghetto areas and representation for every kind of roleplay possible pretty much.

Players from LS-RP quit due to Mmartin/Surreal, but these players only played LS-RP and thus most have left the SAMP platform altogether. Mauzen data includes the bots, roleplay was always most popular for English players, which is why most people say SAMP is dying.

If you want to start a roleplay server, maybe avoid a city because you might not be able to populate it. Do a town or do something actually unique like Vampires and Werewolves but even that is not populated. It takes a lot of commitment, dedication and luck to succeed.

when you have good coding skills you really dont need to argue where your rp takes please, because good server is so dynamic that, it is really easy to go and to roleplay in other city.

I would like to see it, i have seen servers that have done it before, but they never passed the 10 playerbase, people might not used to play there, i name it as a dead zone.
Most of the people wont like it, but there is few that will, i don't suggest you to try that hard for it since people tried and it's just not working, it does not feels like roleplay there to me too, no one can explain this feeling.

I can talk from my own experience, it wont work

Yes, LV my favorite city.