How many players online?

So according to SAMP right now there's about 30.000 players online, but we all know russian servers like to cheat and use bots. :<
How many real players are there :O

I think it's around 11-15.000, not so sure.

20k probably

Gents you can always use this site to check how many players there are. I trust this site, its from the legendary southclaws

Click here > https://samp-servers.net/

You can check this to see how many players there are. I believe the SA-MP website is not fully showing how many players there currently are playing at the moment.

.... without bots.

and i don't trust it, no sampctl mention anywhere, not southclaws AT ALL.

there are much more players than sa-mp.com or samp-servers.net shows because big servers are hidden because of anti-ddos, also why you think russians are using bots in their servers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
Посмотреть сообщение
Gents you can always use this site to check how many players there are. I trust this site, its from the legendary southclaws

Click here > https://samp-servers.net/

You can check this to see how many players there are. I believe the SA-MP website is not fully showing how many players there currently are playing at the moment.
Uh uh southclaws doesn't do any magic he also queries the servers like everyone else and the servers respond with same kind of data.

No offence for sc (keep helping me on discord!) but mauzens website is better if you wanna see some graphs about how has the playerbase been changing in all these years.

Not more than 5k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Not more than 5k
You are wrong.They are playing around 700-800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilias_
Посмотреть сообщение
You are wrong.They are playing around 700-800
Do you really think a game from 2004 is so populated that it could beat steam charts for more today's date games?

No!