my account isn't created in the account table

I've connect it to mysql database and when i register, the account isn't created
And when I rejoin the server, it says that I'm not registered...
Anyone help me please

You need to shed some light about how you've coded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpark
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to shed some light about how you've coded it.
I've tested the gamemode on my localhost mysql, all of them are working well, also irc.
But if I use ultra-h mysql, the accounts data doesn't save and irc isn't working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbert
Посмотреть сообщение
I've tested the gamemode on my localhost mysql, all of them are working well, also irc.
But if I use ultra-h mysql, the accounts data doesn't save and irc isn't working
Can you show the structure of the table, it would also help if you showed us the query you're trying to do.

I have a feeling that some of the columns don't have a default/aren't null when they're supposed to be, but we can't do much help without you showing us anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you show the structure of the table, it would also help if you showed us the query you're trying to do.

I have a feeling that some of the columns don't have a default/aren't null when they're supposed to be, but we can't do much help without you showing us anything.

the config is created but nothing in there

localhost aren't case sensitive but linux or your host does.

Try change from 'accounts' to 'Accounts' instead, try to see if it's working.

Also, as Chilli9434 said, can you show the structure of the table, from the .sql file

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaMx
Посмотреть сообщение
localhost aren't case sensitive but linux or your host does.

Try change from 'accounts' to 'Accounts' instead, try to see if it's working.

Also, as Chilli9434 said, can you show the structure of the table, from the .sql file
you mean this?
PHP код:
new Query[590],handle[1200];

format(Query,sizeof(Query),"CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS accounts(Name VARCHAR(128), vehicleo1 INT(10), vehicleo2 INT(10), vehicleo3 INT(10), vehicleo4 INT(10) , vehicleo5 INT(10), vehicleo6 INT(10), vehicleo7 INT(10),\
  vehicleo8 INT(10), vehicle1 INT(128), vehicle2 INT(128), vehicle3 INT(128), vehicle4 INT(128), vehicle5 INT(128), vehicle6 INT(128), vehicle7 INT(128), vehicle8 INT(128), Level INT(10), Password VARCHAR(250), Score INT(128),"
);

strcat(handle,Query);

format(Query,sizeof Query," Money INT(128), hID INT(128), X VARCHAR(128), Y VARCHAR(128), Z VARCHAR(128), Interior INT(10), World INT(10), HOwned INT(10), bID INT(128), bOwned INT(10), Bank INT(128), LastOn VARCHAR(128), RDate VARCHAR(128), weed INT(128)\
  , TimeOnServer INT(128), Condoms INT(128), Skin INT(10), SkinID INT(128), Kills INT(128), Deaths INT(128), IP VARCHAR(128), noCash INT(10), TempDemote INT(10), TempDemoteDate INT(128), sboost INT(10), TempDemotel INT(10),"
);

strcat(handle,Query);

format(Query,sizeof Query," LastY INT(128), LastM INT(128), LastD INT(128), VIP INT(10), MMLevel INT(10), PMBlock INT(10), SecurityQ VARCHAR(250), SecurityQA VARCHAR(250), bInterior INT(10) )");

strcat(handle,Query); 

Fixed by using some logic :v