Custom Textdraw Issue

Hello!

I have created a custom textdraw of my site logo and everything works all fine except I want it to show OnPlayerConnect. In my script, if you have an account and you connect the dialog appears before your class selection and I used a textdraw editor to try and atleast position it above it.

However, the only issue with my textdraw is that it does not appear when a player connects. I have tried setting it as global and as player(incase global was wrong).

The textdraw does work when I do a /test command on it to make it show and it appears just fine.

I am very stumped on this as I feel I have tried everything, any help is appreciated. If you need code I will gladly give some on request. If this is the wrong section I apologize, I just felt it should be posted here because it has to deal with a .DL feature.

Thank you!

You need to show custom textdraws in OnPlayerFinishedDownloading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForT
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to show custom textdraws in OnPlayerFinishedDownloading.
Wouldn't that make it appear everytime the player switches virtual worlds as according to the wiki or am I reading this wrong?

If I also needed to do this then why would it work when I did a test command on it without calling this function?

Yes, but you can show the textdraws if the player is not logged in:
PHP код:
public OnPlayerFinishedDownloading(playeridvirtualworld)
{
    if (!
logged)
    {

Show textdraws...
    }
    return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForT
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but you can show the textdraws if the player is not logged in:
PHP код:
public OnPlayerFinishedDownloading(playeridvirtualworld)
{
    if (!
logged)
    {

Show textdraws...
    }
    return 
1;

Works now, thank you!