[FilterScript] New Bullet Hole with Command & Timer for remove

Hi all, I just finished this FilterScript with the intention of sharing it with you, it is simple but effective, is activated and deactivated by command also made him a timer 9 seconds for all holes from bullets are deleted, the which can be configured to your liking ^^

• -> Any change in the code is allowed as long as the respective credits, thanks be maintained.

The script I did in Spanish, because it is my native language, if they do not understand something, ask and I will clarify your doubts, (sorry for my Middle English :P)

• -> Here some pictures (sorry for the resolution, my pc is a poop):

PD: If you find a bug, please let me know ASAP, Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/xZpArtJ6

Cool

Designed incorrectly this will delete all the bullet holes every 9 seconds and not each bullet hole after 9 seconds it also uses CreateObject() filling up too many slots for a simple effect. Use dynamic objects then you don\'t have to worry about global limits only global limits on a local scale would apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Designed incorrectly this will delete all the bullet holes every 9 seconds and not each bullet hole after 9 seconds it also uses CreateObject() filling up too many slots for a simple effect. Use dynamic objects then you don\'t have to worry about global limits only global limits on a local scale would apply.
Pottus, Not bad elaborate, in fact, that was how did the system, delete all the bullets after 9 seconds automatically by timer, but not every bullet individually may then publish another version where bullet is cleared by bullet (1x1) and not all who then shot 9 seconds, and use the CreateObject because using CreateDynamicObject causes more lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
That\'s gonna mean 1 timer per bullet, which is in fact 9 timers running on the server.

50 players x 9 bullets (timers) = 450 timers. That\'s a lot I think, I don\'t know what you think about that. Unless there\'s some workaround for that. Maybe count the objects created and when there\'s gonna be a 10th one, delete the first bullet hole object? So bullet holes gonna stay in there. Tough to say really, I would have to have more time to think about this for a better solution.

450 timers is nothing really you could also run a timer and record the time each mark was created and check if the time expired but this would actually require more resources.

Good idea!!

The issue that annoys me most is that you abused the tabsize pragma. When will people learn this is just very bad code design?

but that does not affect anything in the code, only bleeding but nothing major ... put it well laziness to accommodate spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge98
View Post
but that does not affect anything in the code, only bleeding but nothing major ... put it well laziness to accommodate spaces.
Best excuse I have ever heard!

Well, that does not bother me, i will arrange the indentation in the code.

Ready, i have already corrected the indentation in pastebin

Simple cool one, goodone keep it up.

thx Revolver

make one 1 second timer that loops through the created bullets marks every second interval each mark by 1, if the interval equals 9 remove that bullet mark.

Piece of cake

thanks! I\'ll take it into account for updating this system

como se activa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokkura
View Post
como se activa
By not bumping 3 years old topics.