Question

Hello, so guys the question is, Im about to open my server and what things i should improve in server script to make my server's gameplay more stable and fun. I mean include, plugins i should use.

2ndly, im gonna use cnr script, on what things i should focus, what not to do.

PS: Better if any experienced person reply! Thanks

Peace

Just focus on using unquie script, or atleast not a script which is used in all servers, focus on how to make your server playable not just making features which won't make the CnR playable there is small stuffs you can start with, like headshot system, gate system, bases, etc.
Incase of using plugins,includes you will just need the simple one's, use MySQL in your server in which it will be more safe for you, use proper english in slientmessages, alot of very simple stuffs which will make your server more better, also pay for hosted tab, else your work/community will fail.
In IG community, i was feeling failture in first days then i was growing day by day, Good luck.

I disagree with hosted tab part,you still can make a server with decent playerbase without hosted tab.
Keep your gamemodes unique and post an advertisement here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
View Post
I disagree with hosted tab part,you still can make a server with decent playerbase without hosted tab.
I don't think so, very less server can success without hosted tab.