Forking my project to someone else.

Hello there! as I am talking right now I'm going to be inactive for 1 or 2 months, and I was thinking about why not finishing the VIP system I'm currently making? well so, i have done the half and were inactive from my pc so I couldn't finish it so early, so if someone want to continue working on it as if it's his own work no need for credits or whatever then please notify me on my forums profile.

Sorry for taking your time in reading! and thanks.

give more info, some screenshots and then you might find someone

Update!

It's a Administration script and not a VIP, and as ur asking for more information then:

What i have already done:
Registering system (SQLite based);
The enumeration:
PHP код:
/* Enums */
enum USER_DATA
{

USER_ID,

USER_NAME[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],

USER_PASSWORD[129],

USER_ADMIN,

USER_MONEY,

USER_SCORE,

USER_WARNING
}; 
Commands ive done are:
only for level 1
PHP код:
/clearchat, /goto, /aod, /setskin, /get, /ans, /spec, /asay, /spawn, /announce, /a(admins chat
and 1 command for the rcon admin
PHP код:
/set 
This system has only 5 admin levels, and i made 1 out of 5 then the rest is 4 levels to go!

if anyone is interested make sure to send me a private message through the forum, and the script will be fully yours!

Thanks again

Why not release it in here and host it in github? More people can contribute to your work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not release it in here and host it in github? More people can contribute to your work.
Just one question, Am i really able to upload a un-completed project on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxErT
Посмотреть сообщение
Just one question, Am i really able to upload a un-completed project on this forum?
Of course you can. There's no rule that it has to be complete.

That's pretty much nothing at all. I mean there are way better standalone registration systems based on MySQL database. All you have to do is just add commands and you are all set. There's nothing unique, to make it even a git project.