I think it's right place to post it.

Mm so guys I am using this gamemode https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=616369 but idk how to use mysql so anyone help me about MySql "Connect, and whatever it's requires on PHP Admin

All what you need is.. You must have a MySQL server, then go import there your .sql file, and in the plugins you include the mysql plugin (.dll for windows and .so for linux) and your server should be compiled with an include of the same version of the plugin, then make sure that your mysql connect info in your pwn is right, then start your server.

i just want to know how to "Connect MYSQL,HOW TO MAKE DATABASE ETC

You can search G**GLE there are much softwares which create a database server, I don't want to give a name as If I did, I'll be advertising.

To run a gamemode which is based on MySQL, you need to do roughly the following:
- Put your SA:MP server and the gamemode files somewhere on your disk.
- Install the MySQL server and make sure that it is running. You can either install MySQL yourself or use it as part of XAMPP which is more noob-friendly. The latter also comes with PhpMyAdmin which is a tool that allows you to manage your database.
- The gamemode should come with a .sql file that contains the database structure and/or data. You need to import that using PhpMyAdmin or another management tool.
- Configure the gamemode (usually in the script itself) to connect to your database by pointing it at the correct host, port, username and password.