[FilterScript] trablon's Basic Bank System (Alpha)

trablon's Bank System
Hello everyone, today i'm here to share my another script.This bank system has a rare feature.Feature is you can send money to players by entering their bank account number.It might not be so unique but it is going to be devoloped.
This script allows you to see how to control player variables.

Code:
/openaccount - /bank - /transfer - /deposit - /withdraw
  • [/openaccount] Creating your bank account suddenly.
    [/bank] Viewing your bank acc. details.
    [/transfer] Allows you to transfer your money to other players.
    [/deposit] Allows you to deposit your money into your bank account.
    [/withdraw] Allows you to withdraw your money from your bank account.
THANKS TO;

Code:
#Y_Less - sscanf
#Zeex - ZCMD

I think you're still stuck back in 2010, would be best if you catch up then start releasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
I think you're still stuck back in 2010, would be best if you catch up then start releasing.

RogueDrifter is right,not that I hate you,but there is so many bank systems have been released here.
Good job anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
View Post
RogueDrifter is right,not that I hate you,but there is so many bank systems have been released here.
Good job anyway.
Thanks.

Did you delete the server sided money release, or did it get deleted by moderators?

I find that to be highly questionable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Did you delete the server sided money release, or did it get deleted by moderators?

I find that to be highly questionable.
Yea i did.

That alright then, Keep it up, as that 'example' you provided, was good in terms that the code was so basic, showed how to hook, and did nothing more than what was needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
That alright then, Keep it up, as that 'example' you provided, was good in terms that the code was so basic, showed how to hook, and did nothing more than what was needed.
Thank you very much.

what is this shit what are you trying to show here yeah we know you know how to use zcmd but nobody doesnt need such system
and you are relasing those low level systems every day why?
and with that system you can add your money with simple trainer because you are using default samp money functions omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
Посмотреть сообщение
what is this shit what are you trying to show here yeah we know you know how to use zcmd but nobody doesnt need such system
Oh come on, i already mention that it's basic system.Basic means; it can help to newbies in pawn coding.You are an ignorant.I'm helping those people who starts pawn new.You might not need this system but maybe someone else needs it.So, keep your bloody dark thoughts to yourself and show some respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC1
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job keep it up!!
Thanks!

Good job, don't listen to negative votes and keep it up.
You have already said that in the thread's title "basic bank system".

Ultraz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraz
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job, don't listen to negative votes and keep it up.
You have already said that in the thread's title "basic bank system".

Ultraz.
Thank you so much.

Good job!

Thanks everyone.