Cops and Robbers, SF MAP

Hello, I'm working on a gamemode from scratch, though I am a #PawnRookie, though I'm trying, I've made a register, login system, 2 levels of ADMIN, VIP system is untouched, so is HOUSE and VEHICLE system..

I wanted your reviews on a CNR gamemode from scratch, based on SF, if you all like cnr or not, just to prevent my hardwork, from going in VAIN. There are only 2 San Fierro COPS and ROBBERS server, CB, and the other is SF-CNR of Lorenc, rest are CZCNR gamemodes, unchanged, exact copies. Infact, most of the server are copies, no-one wants to work hard on a project, but want FAME of owning a successful server, but WHY would players even join them when they have nothing different? because almost everyone likes EASE OF USE and CHANGE..(got too off the point xD)

I've been with someone this month, for a server, I don't really know how, but that guy convinced me to OPEN a CnR server, and I paid for the hosted tab, I was one of those mediocre, who seeked success without working hard..

Only 3-4 CnR servers are unique(including all the maps), rest are copy of the gamemodes released on SA-MP FORUMS.

The thing i was asking is, would you guys like to play a CNR server or would prefer any other gamemode over CnR??

Sorry for too much irrelevancy between the TOPIC TITLE and POST IN BETWEEN..

PS: You can also share your stories, how did you start CODING, etc, GOOD IDEA SEAN

i'm currently in the age of 13, was a newbie at 11, a rookie at 12. My parents, classmate and teacher admires me for my programming skills (not only in pawn). Just sharing as you opened the thought.

Ofcourse i would like to but the thing is that im also working on one. :")

Please no,we need something new. a prophunt server would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
Посмотреть сообщение
Please no,we need something new. a prophunt server would be cool.
I tried to make one for few years ago. I needed a invisible skin when objects was attached to me, but I gave up since there wasn't a suck skin. With 0.3DL it would be possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhizors
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried to make one for few years ago. I needed a invisible skin when objects was attached to me, but I gave up since there wasn't a suck skin. With 0.3DL it would be possible
Low playerbase, that's the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by div
Посмотреть сообщение
Low playerbase, that's the issue.
Aaah. Who cares. I script for fun
I have also a 2D Super Mario Bros game mode (0.3.7) with working boxes. I think it will fit as a minigame to a RP server.

You're great, NO JOKES.

Well, CnR servers have a good playerbase if they're unique, that's what I'm inspired the most by! If the CnR gamemode succeeds, I'll be opening a Counter Strike server, with the maps like DE_D2, Mirage, etc.. but it's not going to be in hosted tab, though I'll advertise on SA-MP forums, because I know some people are unable to perform online transactions due to some reason, which could be financial or COUNTRY'S PROBLEM like their country isn't much developed to support online transactions or anything.

So, they can at-least FEEL it..

Meh.. no one is gonna play on your CS server dude. A while ago there was some Counter Strike servers, like unique and shit, but failed due to lack of playerbase and the server were even listed on hosted tab. Waste of time aswell to play on a decade old game with replicated gamemode style, when you can actually purchase the real game CS:GO and enjoy. Seriously.. its not that expensive and not high specs required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhizors
Посмотреть сообщение
Aaah. Who cares. I script for fun
I have also a 2D Super Mario Bros game mode (0.3.7) with working boxes. I think it will fit as a minigame to a RP server.
yea dude it will be so pupolar , Can you show us some shots or your server ip address ?

I'm one of hugest minigame lover...