Disable ID 0

There way to replace ID 0? I know there NPC to replace it but it have all the extra stuff. i don't want to use.
I just want it to connect. and use ID 0.

I used an NPC to use up the ID 0 slot in my previous gamemode.

Why do you want something to replace id 0..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you want something to replace id 0..?
Cause... of bugs and glitches due to player id 0. So i don't want no-one use playerid 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerickClark
Посмотреть сообщение
Cause... of bugs and glitches due to player id 0. So i don't want no-one use playerid 0
Bugs and glitches like what? Pretty sure they'll all turn out to be script errors that you need to fix.

Well, the errors must be like ID 0 getting teleported to random locations, etc. That's because you're using the latest functions and everything, with some old PLUGIN(S) and INCLUDE(S), Update them, it's going to be absolutely FINE, happened to me before, but everything was ALRIGHT once i updated them.(Got that TIP from SA-MP FORUMS only!)

Not really sure if it will work,

But, UNDER OnPlayerConnect
Код:
if(playerid == 0)
	playerid = 1;
EDIT: Compiling fine, should probably work.

There aren't really, but, NOT A BUG, but a problem with older version of a PLUGIN

like, other plugins are LATEST, one must be old..

Updating plugins and includes is going to help for sure.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The bugs and glitches are most certainly from your code, not playerid 0. You should consider fixing them instead of wasting a player slot.

I been updated my plugins but i use (playerid). but yet it glitch out player id 0...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I been updated my plugins but i use (playerid). but yet it glitch out player id 0...
You already got your answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
[...]
@OP: There are no bugs related to player 0, only bugs in your code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
The bugs and glitches are most certainly from your code, not playerid 0. You should consider fixing them instead of wasting a player slot.