Chrono Error even before starting it LOL

i even didn't start testing it just put include <chrono>
look what we have

C:\Users\Errors\Desktop\TEST15\pawno\include\chron o.inc(75) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Users\Errors\Desktop\TEST15\pawno\include\chron o.inc(77) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

lines

75 #define HM_COLON "%R" // Equivalent to %H:%M.
76#define SECOND "%S" // Seconds as a decimal number. If the number of seconds is less than 10, the result is prefixed with 0. If the precision of the input can not be exactly represented with seconds, then the format is a decimal floating point number with a fixed format and a precision matching that of the precision of the input (or to a microseconds precision if the conversion to floating point decimal seconds can not be made within 18 fractional digits). The character for the decimal point is localized according to the locale. The modified command %OS produces the locale's alternative representation.
77#define TAB_CHAR "%t" // A horizontal-tab character.

Код:
 chron o.inc(75)
Is the space there supposed to be there?

also, post the actual first part of the code. The problem is not because of these lines but a few line ahead of it.

i only included it i didn't touch it yet ,and make my person touch yet
idk but its not working .

The limit of characters per line for default pawncc compiler is 511 and line 76 has 620 characters. Two options:

• Split the comments of line 76 to the next line.
• Use Zeex's compiler which increases limit up to 4095: https://github.com/pawn-lang/compiler/releases