Unable to login.

I tried Loggin in using my home internet, I couldn't log in. Either I will connect and get unsynced or I won't connect at all.
I tried logging in using my mobile data, I got connected with 15 PL but after a while, I got unsynced again.

I have 1mbps internet speed which I think is enough for online games, I used to play with 512kbps but now I have better internet speed.
I killed all other background applications before running the game and I have also stopped auto update of windows 10.

I have tried connecting from my office which has 20mbps speed, but for some reason, I got unsynced again.

If you're using the same PC on all of this, then your windows firewall is likely to have picked up your frequent changes as untrusted networks which can cause trouble.

Verify Home network is set on the home network, and that you are using a cable to connect to the router, not wifi.

Wifi will give you trouble.

I have bad experience with some old Wi-Fi adapters on Windows 10.
Specially broadcom from 2010-2012 era tends to drop and yellow triangle appears etc.
And some of these doesn't have drivers for W10 and some W8.1 drivers won't work. Same with generic drivers.

Test with cable

no 1 Mbps means, 128 KBps. Its not enough really. because they say 128 KBps but they deliver only 60 KBps or something. SAMP needs a lot more than that. My old internet was 3.1 Mbps which means almost 3 times than yours but still got desynced. Currently I have 40 Mbps plan which gives 5 MBps speed which is excellent for SAMP and other online games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
no 1 Mbps means, 128 KBps. Its not enough really. because they say 128 KBps but they deliver only 60 KBps or something. SAMP needs a lot more than that. My old internet was 3.1 Mbps which means almost 3 times than yours but still got desynced. Currently I have 40 Mbps plan which gives 5 MBps speed which is excellent for SAMP and other online games.
That's your shitty ISP and has nothing to do with his question.
I'm an Indian as well and I pay for 8 MBPS, I get 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
no 1 Mbps means, 128 KBps. Its n..
My isp gives me what I pay for. An shitty ADSL with 20/1.5 Mbps and I'm living in the countryside. In the cities they offer fibere with 100

Can you please explain to me what I really need to do? My Firewall settings are turned on. Thanks!

Did you actually check if the network is set to public, or private location like I mentioned? (This is in the Networking section of Control Panel)

Are you on wifi, or cable to the router?

C'mon man... If you want help, you have to help us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
Посмотреть сообщение
That's your shitty ISP and has nothing to do with his question.
I'm an Indian as well and I pay for 8 MBPS, I get 8.
If you probably missed, there is a difference between MBPS(Mega Bytes Per Second) and Mbps(Mega Bits per second).
He has internet plan of 1Mbps(notice small b) which means 1024/8 MBps. You have a plan for 8 MBPS thats why you get 8 MBPS, if you have plan of 8 Mbps, you get 1 MBPS. Doesnt depend on what ISP you have.