A Question.

I want ask that using PlayerChatBubble is more good or using Create3DTextLabel to show chat messages above player head?

That depends for survival i think its better to use label above players head for freeroam i think its better to use chat bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokii
Посмотреть сообщение
That depends for survival i think its better to use label above players head for freeroam i think its better to use chat bubble
But why though... Explain why it is better so that you can show you understand the difference between the 2...

I don't asked is it important to show messages above player head, I asked which one is more good. Create3DTextLabel or SetPlayerChatBubble.

Well then you're asking the wrong question... You're asking 'which should I use' when you should be asking what the difference is and base it upon your needs.

He's right though, if you're doing freeeroam things, and simply only going to show the chat, ChatBubbles would be fine, but if you're doing anything that needs special stuff then you'd be better off using the 3DTextLabel.

Okey, Thanks.