LAN Server IP published?

I was playing with my friend in SA-MP server from the sa-mp official site. I added fs gl_npcs and i started to teleporting on their ids, and when i did /goto 8, it teleported me to the skin selection location. (Also i was running gamemode GL) Anyways his name was _YB_ and the others TommyRuleZ, Mehcanide. I shared my ip only with my friend, how they joined? The two was hackers too, but how they joined in a lan server? I checked my console, and they had normal ips.. How they found my server??

ALSO they were not bots they chatted but when i asked them where they found my server, i got no answer.
And when i was saying, i will kick you if you don't tell me and someone responded with "me?"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politis
View Post
I was playing with my friend in SA-MP server from the sa-mp official site. I added fs gl_npcs and i started to teleporting on their ids, and when i did /goto 8, it teleported me to the skin selection location. (Also i was running gamemode GL) Anyways his name was _YB_ and the others TommyRuleZ, Mehcanide. I shared my ip only with my friend, how they joined? The two was hackers too, but how they joined in a lan server? I checked my console, and they had normal ips.. How they found my server??

ALSO they were not bots they chatted but when i asked them where they found my server, i got no answer.
And when i was saying, i will kick you if you don't tell me and someone responded with "me?"..
What ip Are you trying

I making my router's IP accessable to others with BitTorrent

Hmm weird,maybe ur friends were trolling you lol

I used to troll them a lot! Back in times... But no my other friends are not playing san andreas for a long time.. And their ips was from other countries, and my friends they don't undesrstand what is IP so, they cannot scam me.

What the heck? All stupid replies.

If you have checked Announce as 1 in server.cfg, the server will be listed on internet tab. Those players found your server on internet tab and joined. Add that to 0 and adding password to your server is recommended if you only want to play via LAN.

Code:
 password 123456
^^^ Inside server.cfg

I thought announce feature was broken!

No. Announce is not broken. The Internet list on SAMP Client is bugged.