Optimization maps/ Stream Distance

Hi guys,

I'm try to use search for stream distance/draw distance and not see anything useful for me.I use many createdynamicobject in my mode.I think that i have 15-20000 objects.It's too much,yes,i know.But it's roleplay server and have many decorations etc.

Server work nice,it's not big problem.But some maps load slower,but it's not option to just increase stream distance,because there is many objects.

Many of answers for "stream distance"(which i'm found) is :
Quote:

Small objects need to have smaller stream distance,bigger objects need to have bigger stream distance.

Yes,i understand it.It's logical,and i think that it will solve my problems(Or improve)

But,my question is how to do it?I need to check every object or there is better way to do it?How are you doing this?

Thanks

Code:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, Float:drawdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_DD, areaid = -1, priority = 0)
''streamdistance'' i guess that'll do. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
View Post
Code:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, Float:drawdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_DD, areaid = -1, priority = 0)
''streamdistance'' i guess that'll do. )
I know it..

My question is how to determine streamdistance value? For every object especially or there is other way to do it..Because I don't want to set for all objects same streamdistance,because it's not good for me(i have many objects)

I think default value is perfect for bigger objects. For smaller objects you could use around 50 or 100 distance. Streamer include has default value of 300.

Code:
 #define STREAMER_OBJECT_SD 300.0

Quote:

For smaller objects you could use around 50 or 100 distance

Thank you for replies!I understand this.
But i don't understand how you doing it?Do you check every object or what? I need to check 20,000 objects to see which is smaller and set it to 50,100 or?

No. Just open the streamer.inc file to see all of its code. There you can see the defined macros.