Pawn compiler keeps crashing

Hello community,

everytime I compile my gamemode, the pawn compiler stops working. I click "Exit program", the compiler windows closes, then I compile it again, and it works just like supposed to.

Do you know by a chance, what could be causing this issue?

EDIT: For example now, it did not happen at all, it is happening just randomly, even if i do not edit the code. I already tried running it as admin, did not help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrakBuster
View Post
Hello community,

everytime I compile my gamemode, the pawn compiler stops working. I click "Exit program", the compiler windows closes, then I compile it again, and it works just like supposed to.

Do you know by a chance, what could be causing this issue?

EDIT: For example now, it did not happen at all, it is happening just randomly, even if i do not edit the code. I already tried running it as admin, did not help.
use this pawn windows click

Any other idea? I want to use a original pawn compiler.

Why would you want to "use a original pawn compiler" ?

The cause of that could be an unterminated string due to the code being too long it causes the compiler to crash.

An unmatching closing brace can also cause it to crash (again when the code is too long).

A missing closing brace might also do that (again when the code is too long).

Just use zeex's compiler to see what's actually wrong to save yourself a stare at the code for hours.

Fine, since I have stopped being dumbheaded, I followed your steps.

So now instead of crash, this is the error message I get:
Code:
C:\Users\MrakBuster\Desktop\MyMode\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(39) : fatal error 111: user error: sscanf (possibly the PAWN version) already defined.
THINGS I TRIED:
1. Put sscanf2 on the top of includes (did not work, since samp include has to be there)
2. Check if I defined sscanf in my script anywhere else (I didnt)

There might be some chance that one of your includes do so,also try to update your sscanf.

Updating the include did not solve problem, it still persists.

Solved the problem. I literally just downloaded a pure folder of server from sa-mp website and put the just important files. I did not lose anything and it is working, with native compiler.

But thanks for help guys anyways!