[FilterScript] Kudos House System

Kudos House System
Come again for big fudge?
This is a House System based on BlueG's MySQL for saving. Players can Buy/Sell houses using this system. Houses are managed by House Admins which are chosen by RCON admins.

Why did I waste my time on this?
I did not. I was making a house system for my server and I thought why not share it with people on forums. It took me a few hours making this. This script could save those hours for any other scripter.

Requirements:
  • ZCMD
  • BlueG's MySQL R41-4
  • sscanf2
  • Streamer
  • Zones Include

Download:
GitHub

Help:
All the Script Related Help is Provided on the Wiki

How to Setup the Database?
There are 2 Ways:
1> A .sql file is provided inside the download, which you can upload to your databse from PHPMyAdmin.
2>With the download, a .txt file is provided with the table code. If user doesnt wanna upload the file to PHPMyAdmin, he can use that code inside the Filterscript/GM to create the table.

Remember to find these lines and change the MySQL Database Information.
PHP Code:
//============={MySQL Defines}================
#define DB_HOST "localhost"
#define DB_USER "root"
#define DB_NAME "csrp"
#define DB_PASS ""
//============================================ 
Any other question, You can ask me here.
I Might added other features like House Vault, Rent System etc in future. Also, You can easily make Key system integrated with this script. Players can give their keys to other players. You can use PVars to do that. I havent added in the script but its not that hard to script.

CREDITS:
PHP Code:
#include <a_samp> //SAMP Team
#include <a_mysql> //BlueG - MySQL R41-4
#include <streamer> //streamer - Incognito
#include <sscanf2> //sscanf - Y_LESS, Emmet_ and maddinat0r
#include <zones> //Zones - Cueball
#include <zcmd> //Zeex 

Oh Nice Job GTLS. Your scripts are always great. Thanks for sharing. Now I will not have to waste my time scripting a house system.

Nice.

Thanks Guys.

Wasn't streamer made by incognito? small info just saying, overall decent.

Nice bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
Wasn't streamer made by incognito? small info just saying, overall decent.
Oh Yeah. Sorry My Bad. Will fix it now. But I hope people will fix it inside the script too. Again Sorry.

And Thanks for Compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
View Post
Why did I waste my time on this?[/U][/B][/FONT]
I did not. I was making a house system for my server and I thought why not share it with people on forums. It took me a few hours making this. This script could save those hours for any other scripter.
SAMP needs more like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperschellekens
View Post
Exactly.

Another great help buddy. Thank you so much.

((spread some more rep before giving it back to GTLS again)) LOL forums doesnt let me rep him again..

Thank you everyone for replying. I hope people who are using this are not facing any issues and are liking working with this. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperschellekens
View Post
People like him are encouraging laziness in lazy people, GTLS, you should have made a tutorial rather than releasing it :/

Kya kiya yaar :/ .. ab aayenge wo log jinko scripting karni nahi, bas popular server aur fame chahiye of owning a successful sa-mp server or w/e.. KYU PROMOTE KRRHA H AISI CHEEZE :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by div
View Post
People like him are encouraging laziness in lazy people, GTLS, you should have made a tutorial rather than releasing it :/

Kya kiya yaar :/ .. ab aayenge wo log jinko scripting karni nahi, bas popular server aur fame chahiye of owning a successful sa-mp server or w/e.. KYU PROMOTE KRRHA H AISI CHEEZE :/
This doesnt make em lazy. This is just a basic house system which enables you create/sell/edit houses. People will have to script their rent system,House storage system,Updrade System and many more if they want to use this on a server. This just saves the their time setting up default things like Database as I said in introduction.

Also, creating a tutorial just means explaining line by line of the code. In the end I would have given the whole working code. People would not even read the full tutorial and just get the code and paste it and then due to Database and all not configured, they would face problem. Then they will just think my code is shit while in reality, its just their fault that they were not able to create a proper database. And, if you really think about this, creating a database by looking in to the script with every variable is time consuming. Filterscript was the perfect solution. You dont wanna download, Fine its okay. Thanks for the feedback tho.

OffTopic: You should only use English in this forum tho so that people would understand.

the thread is so colorful, nice one