Help em to script cnr

Hey guys i am newbie in scripting, so i wanted to make a great CNR qamemode So can someone tell me basics for cnr scripting toutrials?

If you are a newbie to scripting I suggest you to start with small things. Learn the basics first, there are plenty of tutorials around.

When you get to know the basics you can download an existing gamemode and try to change things or add functionalities. You slowly grow in knowledge and after a while you may be competent to actually make a gamemode.

The process may take months or years. Small steps first, do the marathon later.

If you want to make a CnR, You will have to learn the basics. And if you want to make a great CnR server, you will have to learn the basics and will have to really go deep into scripting. And you need also other things like Good Admin staff with Good attitude etc..

Also, there are no specific tutorials for scripting a CnR server or a DM server or a TDM server. What you can do is learn from tutorials of different parts of a script, which when joined together makes a server like Registration/Login System, Bonus System, Mini Games etc etc... At best what you can do is, after learning the basics, you can download a base script for your desired genre and start adding and modifying stuff, But ONLY after you have learned the basics of Pawn. There are already hundreds of tutorials on *******.

Thanks for Telling me.

If its your first server I suggest trying with a ready-made script like California CnR
( https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=573762 )

You'll probably need to look up how to set some of it up (especially the SQL related stuff) but its a decent way of learning, after you have it running try editing/adjusting small parts of the script like commands and slowly moving onto bigger parts as you learn

Just a heads up this area is for scripting help. That means you know how to script but have a problem that you are trying to solve. You should post this in the discussion section instead.