[FilterScript] Mechanic System V0.1 ALPHA (Improved version)

Mechanic System V0.1 (Improved Version)
Well, i think most of you has noticed the previews release of Mechanis System V0.1 BETA. I know it took me long time to update this system but i was busy with life issues etc. I was inactive and sorry for my inactivity everyone . Today, i'm back and i've improved the system and added some features into it
Current updates :
*The code is optimized and it will take less RAM from your server (Removed the useless lines into the script) -
Thanks to RogueDrifter for telling me the useless lines and what are my mistakes in the old version.
*Fixed a lot of bugs in the script like the fixing messages bug
*Added /engine command to turn engine ON/OFF
*Added vehicle damage system (When your vehicle health is under 250, your car engine will be broken and turned OFF automaticly and you won't be able to turn engine on untill it gets fixed.
*When you unload the script the Job Vehicles and the 3dtextlabel, the pickup will be removed from the server and when you load the script the Job Vehicles and the 3dtextlabel, the pickup will be spawned
Note:If you spot any bug, PM me as soon as possible and if you have a suggestion leave it here and if i liked it, i'mma add that feature for you in the system. Enjoy !
-Remember if you reload the script using RCON the vehicle damage system will be bugged, So you have to shut the server down then run it again.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/LwcC1Z2d

why are you making just simple pwn code with fixing system, write something more complicated because this forum already contains those fixing systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
Посмотреть сообщение
why are you making just simple pwn code with fixing system, write something more complicated because this forum already contains those fixing systems.
But it's different

This looks like it has been ripped out of some RP script.... 2-stars for lack of creativity but at least there is some substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
This looks like it has been ripped out of some RP script.... 2-stars for lack of creativity but at least there is some substance.
Nah i don't copy scripts and paste them. You're totally wrong man

you have function SendToMechanics
but when you use command /mc you make another loop ?
and when looping you dont have to format message every time just format one time and send it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
Посмотреть сообщение
you have function SendToMechanics
but when you use command /mc you make another loop ?
and when looping you dont have to format message every time just format one time and send it.
Thanks for telling me my mistakes, i'mma fix them later

Why create a new thread? Why don't you just use your previous thread? And also;

https://gamedev.stackexchange.com/qu...a-beta-release

Even though it's not necessary.