Mysql is connected properly, what so ever, database is not working well.

It might be a common proble, aint sure.
I have a server hosted on my computer, mysql database was running well, no problem, cars, houses and businesses, all are loaded currectly, when I moved to a hosted server, I did everything correct, although cars are not appearing, I was looking on the logs, nothing is wrong, same plugin is used, I don't know the problem, the database was working on my home server, on a hosted server it aint working.

Any solutions?

Like only half database is loading, why is it happening?

Maybe because your database was in case sensitive?

For example,
In your script, it's 'PlayerName' but in your database it's 'playername' and it should be 'PlayerName' aswell as in your script.

Also check the formats of the tables themselves, you may have mixed floats with integers and such others.

How'd you export and import the database? or did you simply create a new DB on the host?

Did you check "mysql_log"? and If you didn't find anything, then go to your gamemode, under OnGameModeInIt add the line "mysql_log(LOG_ALL);" It'll show you everything happened in the server.

You should start by showing what specific queries are not producing the desired results for you.