[GameMode] Original COD:MW4/ AW script (Dini)

This is a very old script of mine which I started coding when I joined SA-MP newly, and soon with the help of another script xMx4LiFe (Now known as Rog, on the forums) helped me with a few stuff specifically.

This script was later leaked by xMx and he used it in his COD:AW release and removed my credits. This script was not maintained by me after 23rd of June, 2017.

The script contains all the source code and you'll find that it's very resembling to what Yousha or (I, previously) released.

DINI VERSION LINK: https://github.com/AliLogic/COD-MW4/...COD-MW4-v3.pwn

EDIT: The script's former name was Advanced Warfare, but I changed it to Modern Warfare 4 - One of the old version from the script Advanced Warfare was used by xMx.

MySQL Version
The MySQL version is based off my script as said earlier and was converted by Yousha. He kept on denying that the code was based off mine and called it to be based off Gammix's WW3 script - which is a blatant lie. I've RE- open sourced the version which I had. The capture zone system was based off Gammix's code, I purely loved how it's done.

MYSQL VERSION LINK: https://github.com/AliLogic/

Signed,
Logic_ (Formerly, AliScripter).

P.S: This is NOT HydraHumza's MW4 script - I named my script MW4 ((originally)).

I just would like to remind you that you can't keep releasing the stolen scripts!!
The original author of this game mode is Jarnu, you added few buggy codes and now claiming it's your GM
Your codes were removed from that AW GM, and yousha re-wrote almost all of em..
Please think twice before releasing the stolen script again!!

Nice one

Thanks buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangs
Посмотреть сообщение
I just would like to remind you that you can't keep releasing the stolen scripts!!
The original author of this game mode is Jarnu, you added few buggy codes and now claiming it's your GM
Your codes were removed from that AW GM, and yousha re-wrote almost all of em..
Please think twice before releasing the stolen script again!!
Excuse me "jelly kid", like your friend Yousha likes to call it.

This script was made by Jarnu and there's the credit for the people from whom I was inspired. This script is NOT stolen. This script was EDITED by ME and a few stuff was by xMx. This script is from when I joined SA-MP newly, as I mentioned in the original topic. There indeed are bugs, but this is because it's very old.

Yousha CLEARLY denies that my script was used, however, you say that my code was completely REMOVED, and Yousha rewrote it. Both statements are nothing but lies.

This script is not stolen and I'm sure that you can't fucking script and you were told by your masters (who you're slave of) to post such reply.

Please don't come back here, since the Yousha's script topic is DELETED, and I, Logic_, will keep this topic as it's now open-sourced by the rightful owner.

x.

hmm 4 yrs old script got released today whoa
nice!

i'm jelly Kid? xddd. you're the one who decided to release aw script without consulting the original author of AW Script
You had no right to release the stolen script..
Yousha worked really hard on the script, you got our aw script from DrillSergent then you decided to leak it on samp forums.. Nice try . the thread got deleted.
look at your code, it's can4er. it won't even handle 30 players.
Guys don't even think about running a server with this stolen script, coding method is ancient and the script has backdoors

Very good script, thanks.

You're a noob scripter, releasing this mastershiet won't get you any appreciation lmao, you've been constantly hunting rep especially when you released the other stolen script, oh my God..

Get a life, haters, it's a very old script, you're free to convert it to SQL and fuck with it. Last modified date was in 2017 but i'm sure it was not updated after late 2016.

Aaah ?.. Eyy leave him alone.. since he script this gamemode long time.. why you guys keep fighting with him ?
beta testers didn't remove ali's thread, so he didn't still it.
Peace.
OT: good work ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
Aaah ?.. Eyy leave him alone.. since he script this gamemode long time.. why you guys keep fighting with him ?
beta testers didn't remove ali's thread, so he didn't still it.
Peace.
OT: good work ali
Because this dude is completely liar!

1- First released(illegally) a GM without owners/developer permission, then removed it!

2- Then real owners/developer released their GM in right way, but this dude started raging and flaming them.

3- now released a trash GM and says made by him...

He try hard to farm some rep lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangs
Посмотреть сообщение
Because this dude is completely liar!

1- First released(illegally) a GM without owners/developer permission, then removed it!

2- Then real owners/developer released their GM in right way, but this dude started raging and flaming them.

3- now released a trash GM and says made by him...

He try hard to farm some rep lol
What will this 200+ rep will help me with? To get some chicks? To become a scripter in a very big server? I never knew!

Nice release bro

LOL. What a retard he is. First he mention some COD AW name now he mention COD MW4 which was my community. Cheap publicity stunt. Get a life 10 year kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraHumza
Посмотреть сообщение
Get a life 10 year kid.
I am sure he will reply with "I am probably older than you"

okaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
I am sure he will reply with "I am probably older than you"
I know him that how he impersonate people and how he learn so called "programming" stealing other work and scratching what he did. Even his real age is 15. Copy cat shit!

It looks good dude, i like it!

cool