I can't move the mouse after I press ESC or mouse stuck

When ever I press ESC and select MAP or Settings It can't be selected and after I press ESC again to go back to game game freeze, But I can select map and stuff with the keyboard but as I said, when I select Resume it freezes, Any solutions?

anyone help pls?

mousefix.asi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][Noname][
View Post
mousefix.asi
What does it do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior16
View Post
What does it do?
It fixes the mouse issue you are experiencing.

If you have a Gamepad you can also connect it to your PC. If GTA SA detects it the mouse issue will also be gone (weird bug).

Like, this guy, is the goto guy for fixes... If he says this is what you need, it is. And because it's him, I trust it fully.

And if it doesn't work, or you have trouble, mention that back here, and no doubt, there'll be info, or another solution available.

Im pretty sure thats mods/cheats effect, i used to play on a clean gta sa version, once i started adding mods and cheats (for testing purposes ofc) i encountered the mouse freeze problem.

My advice? Reinstall the game.

Well I actually fixed it by the windows 98/me compatibility so thanks for the replies

Did you actually try mousefix? Because setting compatibility may get it going, but it's not actually fixing it.

Setting compatibility also has other affects.