Gamemode Linux and Window Problem

How to change gamemode from windows to linux?

My current gamemode is window and when using linux it is not appropriate ,

Now what should I do, and what are the ways?

sequences? Help me , Tks So much .

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilking
Посмотреть сообщение

Go to your folder to your server.cfg and change the plugins section from ".dll" to ".so" and it is already for linux

Код:

plugins sscanf.dll iTD.dll //Example of .dll to .so

plugins sscanf.so iTD.so

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilking
Посмотреть сообщение

Fisrt of all,re-download the plugins you have in your /plugins folder but this time make sure they are appropriate for Linux(the files must be .so and not .dll)after you download them replace your old ones with the new ones. After you're done with that go to the file called server.cfg and on the plugins line edit the plugins add a .so in the end.Example--> streamer should be renamed to streamer.so
I hope you got the help you needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoNEYKISS
Посмотреть сообщение
Fisrt of all,re-download the plugins you have in your /plugins folder but this time make sure they are appropriate for Linux(the files must be .so and not .dll)after you download them replace your old ones with the new ones. After you're done with that go to the file called server.cfg and on the plugins line edit the plugins add a .so in the end.Example--> streamer should be renamed to streamer.so
I hope you got the help you needed
Just replace .dl to .so?

gamemode to need change ?

No my friend the gamemode should remain the same

are you sure .

because 1 year ago i changed to .so but the gamemode does not match linux so I can not run it.

No. If you want to run a GameMode on a Linux, it neither need to be compiled on Linux nor the PAWN language changes with change in operating system. You just need Plugins compiled on linux(Shared Object Files (.so)). If your GM didnt work, the reasons were different not OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
No. If you want to run a GameMode on a Linux, it neither need to be compiled on Linux nor the PAWN language changes with change in operating system. You just need Plugins compiled on linux(Shared Object Files (.so)). If your GM didnt work, the reasons were different not OS.
That's what I said,but this guy does not believe

Show your server_log from linux server

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmnitrix
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to your folder to your server.cfg and change the plugins section from ".dll" to ".so" and it is already for linux

Код:

plugins sscanf.dll iTD.dll //Example of .dll to .so

plugins sscanf.so iTD.so
Fuck honestly, this is top notch shit posting for rep hunting if I've ever seen it...