Plugin/streamer.so relink error when starting server.

Hi guys. I come to you with this error.

Код:
./samp03svr: Relink `plugins/streamer.so' with `/lib/i386-linux-gnu/librt.so.1' for IFUNC symbol `clock_gettime'
I installed the lib32stdc++6 for Ubuntu 18.04.

My server won't start.

Any ideas?

You sure you installed,
Код:
 apt-get install libc6-i386
and
Код:
 apt-get install lib32z1
Also make sure its upto date.

Whenever trying to install those I'm getting

Код:
Errors were encountered while processing:
linux-firmware
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
On both installations.

Bump. This operation is on a dedicated server, Ubuntu 18.04. Currently running on OGPPanel.

Hey did you ever find a fix for this? Im currently in this situation right now

Yes I did. Basically I was getting the error because I hadn't recompiled my script with linux (previously on windows mysql plugin) then updated the plugin to linux. And also had to make sure it was mysql_static.so because I got the error libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Don't just read the OGPPanel error, go into the server_log.txt it'll tell you your issue. Let me know if you need more help.

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2325969

How to actually install libmysqlclient_r.so.16 on ubuntu.

Now, on the other hand, the dpkg error, has that actually been resolved, or are you just avoiding it, and working around it?

https://www.poftut.com/solve-sub-pro...-code-1-error/

The reason why I say this is that's the package manager, and it's saying there's a problem with it, and all you're focused on is getting the sa-mp server started, and seemingly not addressing that you may have dependencies, or other things such as a conflict that's not resolved.

Learn the usage of the server itself, as it's not a loss, to know how to setup a Linux box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by main part I mean
Reconfigure Package Database
One of the first way is configuring package database. Package database holds installed package related information. If an package installation is interrupted this database may become corrupt. We need to repair and reconfigure this package database with the following command.

Код:
sudo dpkg --configure -a