Return Values Help

Hi

There is a php code and i wanted to know that can i add return 0 or not or whatever to do.

GOOD?
PHP код:
//==============================================================================
// Math Quiz Answer
//==============================================================================

if(strval(text) == MathQuizTest && MathQuizTest != -1)
    {

CorrectAnswer(playerid);
    return 
0;
    } 
Or This is GOOD?
PHP код:
// Math Quiz Answer

if(strval(text) == MathQuizTest && MathQuizTest != -1)
    {

CorrectAnswer(playerid);
    } 
Or This is GOOD?
PHP код:
// Math Quiz Answer

if(strval(text) == MathQuizTest && MathQuizTest != -1CorrectAnswer(playerid); 
Suggest guys which right otherwise tell me how to make right.

Thank You

return 0 stands for return false
return 1 stands for return true

You should return 1 or return true at the place where you want a function to be called correctly. At each Command or function's true part, you should return 1 and visa versa.

PHP код:
if(strval(text) == MathQuizTest && MathQuizTest != -1
    { 

CorrectAnswer(playerid); 
        return 
    }  
 else return 
or

PHP код:
if(strval(text) == MathQuizTest && MathQuizTest != -1) return  CorrectAnswer(playerid); 

else return 

This is under OnPlayerText So Is there a effect of return 1 on other statements?

This code
PHP код:
if(strval(text) == MathQuizTest && MathQuizTest != -1
    { 

CorrectAnswer(playerid); 
        return 
    }  
 else return 
show Warning 225: unreachable code

Help me Guys pls

Dont add else return 0. You are already returning something at the end of the callback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadePoleMG
Посмотреть сообщение
This is under OnPlayerText So Is there a effect of return 1 on other statements?
When you return 1 under OnPlayerText, it allows the text to be sent to the chat. If you return 0, you can use the text and then not send it to the chat.