Play on a same IP adres

me and my friend are on a same ip adress, and we wanna play on my server.
but it not load, its say like RETRIEVING INFO...., but it worked before normally, but now not.
and i can normal connect on his server by his ipv4 adress but he cant to my server, and all is connected, ready. do need i something to do?

btw all happend after i reseted whole comp... and my friend cant connect to my server using my Ipv4 adress.
AND WE ARE IN SAME WIFI, like before but it worked, now not

Make sure you have forwarded the right ipv4 address, Run CMD as Administrator again and type 'ipconfig'

must i have port forwarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip123
Посмотреть сообщение
must i have port forwarded
Well it's not necessary to forward because you play with the same WiFi, but you MUST check your ipv4 address with cmd to get your updated ipv4 address, this address is changing by itself sometimes when you're restarting your computer/modem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCore
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it's not necessary to forward because you play with the same WiFi, but you MUST check your ipv4 address with cmd to get your updated ipv4 address, this address is changing by itself sometimes when you're restarting your computer/modem.
i always type IPV4 me and my friend this but still nothing

Try to use a program called Hamachi.

• if you have a dynamic IP address, your IP could be changed after restart.
• check windows firewall.
• go to your modem and check if the port is forwarded.

If you are on same network, you dont even need Internet to play. Make sure,

-You are using correct IPv4 from CMD -> ipconfig -> WIreless or LAN IPv4 (according to you means of connectivity).

-You have set lanmode to 1 in server.cfg file.

-If the server is hosted on your computer, you can use localhostort or 127.0.0.1ort to connect.

-Make sure your antivirus/firewalls doesnt not block connections to samp-server.exe, announce.exe and server-npc.exe

Take those precautions and you will be able to connect.
Dont waste time on softwares hamachi if you are on same wifi.

In case you are not on same wifi but have internet connection, you can follow this step:

-Go to whatsmyip.org and check your IP.
-Use port 7777, as its mostly allowed by every firewall. (if not you will have to portforward it).
-Give the IP from whatsmyip.org to your friend to connect.

-Make sure you have set announce to 1 for this to work. It might take about 10-15 min to get server actually on announce mode tho. This puts your server on Internet list on SAMP. If you dont want other players to connect, use a password.

If nothing from above help you, what you can do is, set IP manually. But I dont recommend this as you wont get internet access once you do this and you will have to set it to automatically once you want internet.

-Go to your Conection Properties
-Select IPv4 and double click it
-From Auto, tick, Set IP Manually and enter same IP series for you and your friend.
eg: (192.168.1.x (0-255) for you and 192.168.1.y (0-255) for your friend. Make sure last digit is different and you're good to go).