Objects sprites

Hi, I use a long time ago setobjectmaterial text for object to draw san andreas sprites or weapons but i really don t remind how was the function exactly so can someone show me a model of how it should be?
If you don t know what I am talking about is this
https://www.sa-mp.ro/applications/co...f7d784c12dc8c1

Use a textdraw editor and make preview model using that

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerZ
View Post
Use a textdraw editor and make preview model using that
Is not for textdraw I said for object in the image thats are objects not textdraws and has been created with setobjectmaterialtext but I don t know the parameters to display what I need

EDIT I am talking about webdings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister0
View Post
Is not for textdraw I said for object in the image thats are objects not textdraws and has been created with setobjectmaterialtext but I don t know the parameters to display what I need
As far as I can see in the image you gave, there are textdraws which use TextDrawPreviewModel with weapon model id as parameter.

But I think you need them as object, for object you can use a map editor and spawn an object with the weapon's model id. You can use Texture Studio, it's easy to use and and you can search the model id in there with its /osearch command and then place the objects where you need, it will generate the code for you automatically when you export.