Help me do this

Hello, I have a fish system in my server but i want to improve it a bit in the server the max holdable fish is 5 what i want is something like a fish cooler and if player have the cooler they can store up to 50 fishes so is it possible? something like https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=575907

Sure, You can make it easily..

In the player enums add this..

PHP код:
pCooler 
and set it to 1 when the player buys it,

PHP код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pCooler] = 
Then go and make a check at the fishes check place and check if the pCooler is 1 then allow him to have 50 fishes, if it's 0 then make him just have 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonRiggs
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, You can make it easily..

In the player enums add this..

PHP код:
pCooler 
and set it to 1 when the player buys it,

PHP код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pCooler] = 
Then go and make a check at the fishes check place and check if the pCooler is 1 then allow him to have 50 fishes, if it's 0 then make him just have 5.
You also probably want to save all the fishes he caught... You can create an array for fish inventory of size, MAX_FISH_INV and can store the fish inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
You also probably want to save all the fishes he caught... You can create an array for fish inventory of size, MAX_FISH_INV and can store the fish inside.
Can be an array, and can be an enum, But I believe there is one already which detects if the person got 5 fishes then don't give him more, and stores the amount of fishes he got tho..