Filterscript to GM conversion

I am really new to pawn and want something to be done . I have tried many time before posting here so i need your help to fix it now i am using https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=575907 fishing system and i want to add it into my gamemode but for first there were many errors but eventually they got fixed but now when i get in to the game mode no commands are working and it is because of that integration i may had done something wrong so please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonish
Посмотреть сообщение
I am really new to pawn and want something to be done . I have tried many time before posting here so i need your help to fix it now i am using https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=575907 fishing system and i want to add it into my gamemode but for first there were many errors but eventually they got fixed but now when i get in to the game mode no commands are working and it is because of that integration i may had done something wrong so please help
ok so, i think you know this but let me remind you:

public OnFilterScriptInit() from filterscript wents to public OnGameModeInit(); public OnFilterScriptExit() to public OnGameModeExit();

which kind of error do you get?
i'm not pretty sure that helped you, but please post a topic of errors which you get, the guys from this category can help you to fix

Actually no errors but no commands work neither for the script nor from the recent added fs i am doing this because my script uses givemoneyex because of anticheat so is there any possibilities i can do that?

Help?

Just copy pasting all the things correctly should work. Make sure you have all the includes that it mentioned on top of the filterscript and also like enzulikeS said, the only difference is put OnFilterScriptInit() to OnGameModeInit() and OnFilterScriptExit() to OnGameModeExit(). Also, Make sure You DO NOT have the line #define FILTERSCRIPT or copy that from the script.

If you are using givemoneyex, You have to integrate that into the fishing script. Changing all the GivePlayerMoney to GiveMoneyEx should fix that. You should do this for all the diff anitcheats you have on you GM that might interfere with the filterscript.

I have already stated that i have done everything correctly and no error when compiling but when i login to the gm it results in no command to work

are u using zcmd, is that fs using zcmd, if it is change OnPlayerCommandText to OnPlayerCommandPerformed

Make sure everything is copied and pasted in same manner and at same place as in Filterscript. Also make sure it uses same Command processor as RougeDrifter said.

Everything is done in correct manner but it still not works? help Teamviewer if possible?

Whats the problem using it as a Filterscript tho? You can use PVars to pass information around in FS and GM...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=163175 - Tutorial for PVars