[REQUEST] Effective Ban System for SAMP

Is possible make a fs or a plugin to ban a player by :

1) IP and MAC address
2) Serial numbers of hard disks
3) Serial number of Windows
4) user name and computer name
5) On location of program

Seems punkbuster

I see this system here http://world-of-gta.ru/forum/index.php?topic=175.0 and seems superb but use another client release .

Why samp team don't make a effective ban system to samp ? The current system by ip fail because the xiters/hackers change the ip and nick .

More ideas welcome

regards

I don't think there is a way to get that kind of information to ban a player like that. Only ip and name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
I don't think there is a way to get that kind of information to ban a player like that. Only ip and name.
And banning on location of program, well basically everyone has Sa:mp located in the same posistion on there comp, so this would epically fail, and serial numbers >.>

You would have to have a client software, and have each user install it for something like that to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoW_pt
Why samp team don't make a effective ban system to samp ? The current system by ip fail because the xiters/hackers change the ip and nick .
Because it's personal (confidential) information, as it say samp team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TheOne_
And banning on location of program, well basically everyone has Sa:mp located in the same posistion on there comp, so this would epically fail, and serial numbers >.>
It most effective than ban by IP, especially if player dont know about it

What he means is that if you ban anyone that has GTA installed to "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\" you're banning 99% of all players.. I think MAC address would be a good addition though

You can't ban on MAC addresses, well you can but only devices in your subnetwork.
The only MAC addresses you can see are the ones from devices directly connected to your server/device.

Quote:
The MAC layer addressing mechanism is called physical address or MAC address. This is a unique serial number assigned to each network adapter, making it possible to deliver data packets to a destination within a subnetwork, i.e. a physical network consisting of one or several network segments interconnected by repeaters, hubs, bridges and switches, but not by IP routers. An IP router may interconnect several subnets.

Ban by router.

Good joke.

There are 2 ways that will help punishing cheaters:
1. Effective Ban System(by MAC, hard number e.t.c...)
2. Anticheat like SAC

Second is better, but it's harder to make it...than ban system (DarkByte already did it)