Crazy idea

Sometimes i start to see fortnite games and i wonder, is it possible to make scripts that can be built that way? Open boxes and other things if you can, but i would like more to implement things like that.

You support me?

No, coding something like fortnite building system in samp is first of all stupid, lot of time consuming and in the end you won't even get close in building almost identical system. And secondly someone with that enthusiasm should build a game of his own instead with free/paid game engines, that would make more sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
No, coding something like fortnite building system in samp is first of all stupid, lot of time consuming and in the end you won't even get close in building almost identical system. And secondly someone with that enthusiasm should build a game of his own instead with free/paid game engines, that would make more sense!
I'm just trying to find new ideas to see if the GTA game mode becomes more entertaining

The ideas are, in my opinion, should only be up to you. No matter how much you search for ideas, in most cases, you're gonna end up rejecting and instead implementing your own.

And if you plan to bring a Fortnite-ish gamemode in SA-MP, sorry to break it to you, but it won't grow you a community, because the game is already there, and it is certainly better and much more detailed than SA-MP, so normally, people would download and play the game with more features, perks and details than the stale old SA-MP.

For instance: people have made made PUBG gamemodes from scratch and they only ended up wasting their time because their ideas were fully off from the original game.

The DayZ gamemode was successful because the way SA-MP works and DayZ works were combined, e.g being able to talk and having a not-so-crowded forums (as well as form clans in a way where it's easy to get recognized because DayZ servers were distributed in small/med communities) and not only that, but there were small original and creative ideas that were added to each gamemodes, which led it to success.

TLR,
I definitely support your plan of adding small ideas to your Fornite-ish gamemode, but mostly, the ideas are on you and up to you. It's just that in most cases people don't buy it and it won't be a sureball for a prolific or rapid growing community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayC
Посмотреть сообщение
The ideas are, in my opinion, should only be up to you. No matter how much you search for ideas, in most cases, you're gonna end up rejecting and instead implementing your own.

And if you plan to bring a Fortnite-ish gamemode in SA-MP, sorry to break it to you, but it won't grow you a community, because the game is already there, and it is certainly better and much more detailed than SA-MP, so normally, people would download and play the game with more features, perks and details than the stale old SA-MP.

For instance: people have made made PUBG gamemodes from scratch and they only ended up wasting their time because their ideas were fully off from the original game.

The DayZ gamemode was successful because the way SA-MP works and DayZ works were combined, e.g being able to talk and having a not-so-crowded forums (as well as form clans in a way where it's easy to get recognized because DayZ servers were distributed in small/med communities) and not only that, but there were small original and creative ideas that were added to each gamemodes, which led it to success.

TLR,
I definitely support your plan of adding small ideas to your Fornite-ish gamemode, but mostly, the ideas are on you and up to you. It's just that in most cases people don't buy it and it won't be a sureball for a prolific or rapid growing community.
Thanks for your opinion dude.

No, we already have DayZ covering up for it. And right now DayZ is associated with Hunger Games like gamemode where everything you see is someone to kill type of game.

Earlier on someone posted in the GTA V reddit about making GTA V more 'toon town' via mods.

Now that, was crazy...

The community always support people like you.

Think about the following if you're willing to do it :
-Does it deserve the time i will spend on it ?
-Would i be able to keep my server\community\etc... alive ?
-Do i have enough time\experience\knowledge to start working on it ?
-Would my project attract enough mature players ? (Players that come ig and spam "mek me admen ser" doesn't even count as human beings (Ooops i mean players)

Think about it and take your decision, it's all up to you my friend.

The best idea is not to copy Fortnite and make a Fortnite gamemode, because GTA:SA is still GTA. Just combine the best that the two games can offer and you will see that it will make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UL74kSqgYg

Very possible.Chests can be added around map and open them with key press and proximity check.Almost all fortnite features are possible in SA-MP.Even the emotes can be replaced by samp dancing system.

Why would you copy a shit game to a shit mod that's based on a shit game? That doesn't make any shit sense.

Instead make a Deathrun, Trouble In Terrorist Town or Murder mode similar to that in the GMod.
Its easier and will drive in alot of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you copy a shit game to a shit mod that's based on a shit game? That doesn't make any shit sense.
The Shitty Trilogy

@K0P Oh yeah, I'm literally bored of roleplay.

Almost anything is possible. Don't listen to people who tell you otherwise.

I'd say it's very possible, but probably too hard to script and time taking, so doubt anyone would even try to do that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Dawson
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd say it's very possible, but probably too hard to script and time taking, so doubt anyone would even try to do that..
r u daft

smth like this is ez af

on mouse click
get camera aim point
get closest full unit
get closest full 90 degree angle
place out object
and there you've got a perfectly fine fortnite copy y'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZdabIt3Bro7
Посмотреть сообщение
r u daft

smth like this is ez af

on mouse click
get camera aim point
get closest full unit
get closest full 90 degree angle
place out object
and there you've got a perfectly fine fortnite copy y'all
Exactly lol.Everything like every single thing can be ported to samp.

stop fucking THINKING FORTNITE AND WHATEVER ELSE WILL HAVE A ADAPTION FOR SAMP.
maybe there will be but will anyone play it? no. its useless, make a gamemode that GTA was made for you know, like a freeroam mode?

"but muh j0sh is not unique ? ? "
make a unique 1
(fortnite is not unique)
(happy to help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshncool
Посмотреть сообщение
stop fucking THINKING FORTNITE AND WHATEVER ELSE WILL HAVE A ADAPTION FOR SAMP.
maybe there will be but will anyone play it? no. its useless, make a gamemode that GTA was made for you know, like a freeroam mode?

"but muh j0sh is not unique ? ? "
make a unique 1
(fortnite is not unique)
(happy to help)
for yrs people are telling each other ``you'll only succeed with an unique gamemodeґґ, but hey, guess what? the most popular SA:MP servers in history has just been another common server with a management able to lead a community into the correct path.

uniqueness means less than horse shit these days, stop recommending it. especially if you've never lead some random ass ``uniqueґґ server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZdabIt3Bro7
Посмотреть сообщение
for yrs people are telling each other ``you'll only succeed with an unique gamemodeґґ, but hey, guess what? the most popular SA:MP servers in history has just been another common server with a management able to lead a community into the correct path.

uniqueness means less than horse shit these days, stop recommending it. especially if you've never lead some random ass ``uniqueґґ server.
did i recommend it, no. I'm just assuming what someone would say if I didn't add that part of my response. Hence the quotation marks.