Something wrong with my game

Hello, look at picture. Some products in tuning isn't showing for me, for other players is working it fine, where should be problem?

If you've installed mods, have you rebuilt the compressed files?

If it works fine for others, it's your issue, and most likely related to mods, I also encountered this issue with Grenade, removing the mod was the solution, in fact I had no grenade mods but a weapon pack (which doesn't include grenade). Could be caused by a bad modification, try installing a fresh GTA or uninstall your mods.

The wheels are facing the other way, and the stereo and hydraulics don't have a model.

Dude the bass boost/stereo and Hydros doesn't have a definite image because those exist as a car feature, not a bodykit feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude the bass boost/stereo and Hydros doesn't have a definite image because those exist as a car feature, not a bodykit feature.
Oh you SoB....

This is a bug of server you are playing on, there is nothing you can do about it, unless the server developer fixes it. The rims are turned backwards and there isn't any usable object for hydraulics or bass boost, therefore these slots are left without any image.