Avicii - Your opinions, thoughts and emotions

It came unexpected to me, even though I had heard of his health problems in the past. However, I did not expect it to come to an end as such an age. he has left behind great creations and his vibes will certainly follow us every Summer.

I personally didn't see this coming and am truly heartbroken to see this. While I listen to his songs, everything seems way different now:

"there's an endless road to rediscover"
"without you"
"hey brother"
"wake me up when it's all over"

Look like everything's got a different meaning..

He made good music.
RIP Avicii

RIP Avicii

I just woke up to this news, and I'm so heartbroken right now......
But the reason why he got his Appendix and Gall Bladder removed in 2014 was due to excessive consumption of alcohol as far as I know but he still used to get high af until he died, that may be a cause. Let's just wait for his Post Mortem

RIP Avicii, i've seen someone talking on discord about him but i didn't pay attention.Then i saw someone posted his death date on his story and i was like wtf?Too bad.

Wasn't really a fan, but he made good music when he was active. It's always painful too see such remarkable people go so soon.
If you are hardcore fans, I truly understand what you're going through right now. Been through the same last year in July...

wake me up was a good one

The alcohol is certainly what has really impacted his career and probably, even though unfortunately, brought such an early end.

It's sarcastic that he died on Friday; playing "Waiting for you" song, you will come up with "thank the stars it's friday; guess I won't come to church on Sunday" -- it just makes this feel really strange.

I didn't use to keep up with his releases, but I loved some songs of him, so young.

R.I.P. Avicii

Rest In Peace.

Honestly I was never a fan of him. (Not hating, but never really listened to him). But he was widely known then he must be good at what he does.

Anyway, RIP. He died young.

This is a message that I hope all his fans receive. The LP fan base is with you right now.

Avicii - Hey Brother & Wake Me Up rocked my childhood. Rest In Peace.

May he rest in peace, I can't believe I'm so late to this news, how devastating.

one of my favorite producers of all the time, he was one of the reason for me to start making music! RIP avicii, I really still can't believe he died!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post
The alcohol is certainly what has really impacted his career and probably, even though unfortunately, brought such an early end.

It's sarcastic that he died on Friday; playing "Waiting for you" song, you will come up with "thank the stars it's friday; guess I won't come to church on Sunday" -- it just makes this feel really strange.
The song name is waiting for love tho, my favourite song from him.

I'm so sad about losing him, was my second favourite DJ, big fan of him since he wasn't avicii already, was just Tim Berling, I remember when I first heard his song fade into darkness, pretty good times, R. I. P Avicii.

RIP Avicii!

Rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozevelt
View Post
one of my favorite producers of all the time, he was one of the reason for me to start making music! RIP avicii, I really still can't believe he died!
Damn right. I seriously thought it was a joke when I first heard about his death. Sad to see him gone.

Rest In Peace