[Tool/Web/Other] Server Remote Console (WEB Panel)

Server Remote Console V1.1.1 (UPDATED: May 06, 2018)

Current Release: 1.1.1 - 06/05/2018 - Changelog
Previous Release: 1.1 - 01/05/2018

Introduction

The Server Remote Console is a simple web application written in PHP used to manage players and server activities. You can easily start & stop your server, once configured, and you can view server logs as well as server advanced informations and player's list. Moreover, it is possible to kick or ban players directly from the console, send several RCON commands and enable a guest page with basic server informations, players' list and custom bulletins to inform your players about the server status. The installation is fully based on a Web Installer and it is easy to configure.

This board could be very useful especially for dev servers or sa-mp servers running on a VPS without an adeguate control panel, as you can just click and do stuff faster instaed of logging via SSH and type several commands just to start or stop a server.

Features
  • Easy configuration
  • No mysql database needed
  • Different types of configurations and personalization
  • [NEW] Easy and Quick Installation Wizard
  • [NEW] Guest page with server status and small players' list
  • [NEW] Status tracker with built-in exclusive bulletins
  • [NEW] Status bar with last 7/14/21/30 days bulletins
  • [NEW] Bulletins management (add/edit/delete/list)
  • Password protected area
  • Anti-spam protection for the login area
  • Simple Server Start (via SSH)
  • Simple Server Stop & Hard Stop (via RCON and SSH)
  • Restart / Next gamemode (via RCON)
  • Possibility to send several RCON commands directly from the Web
  • [NEW] View server bans and configuration
  • Direct access to server_logs.txt and quick reset (via SSH)
  • Advanced information panel about the server
  • Advanced player's list (with score, username, id and ping) and kick/ban options (via RCON)
  • [NEW] Emergency Block mode, in case of password theft
  • Bootstrap 4.0 coding and font-awesome icons
  • [NEW] Mobile & Desktop version

Download, installation and configuration

Everything you need to know is inside the Github Repository. There is a Wiki with detailed description to install this panel and all the faqs about requirements.

OFFICIAL GITHUB REPOSITORY
DOCUMENTATION
DOWNLOAD (RELEASES)

Gallery

Credits

The server remote console for SA-MP has been developed and coded by Maxel (marianosciacco.it).

Special thanks to StatusRed aka Edward McKnight for his plugin SA-MP Query and RCON API for PHP (originally developed by Westie) which is used in this project, as well as Wouter van Eekelen and Peter Beverloo for SA-MP Query server (Version 0.3) used for the guest page.
Bootstrap 4 and Font-Awesome.com have been also used to make the HTML template and style of this website.

Final Note

I hope you like this mini project. That's the first i publish and although very simple, it has been very useful for sa-mp server development and my collaborators really appreciate it.
If you have any suggestions or some ideas on how to extend and improve this project, send a "pull request" or open a "new issue" on Github or just comment down below.

For private messages, you can contact me on Discord: Maxel#6107

Maxel :)

Wow, good work.

how to get the Protected area password am new lol...

Will you add an online console for rcon commands?

like this ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RODELA
Посмотреть сообщение
how to get the Protected area password am new lol...
You can read the official documentation (Wiki) on Github. In facts, go to includes/configuration.php and change SRC_PASSWORD from the default password (“getmesomecoffee”). Make sure to properly configure the other parameters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinStar
Посмотреть сообщение
Will you add an online console for rcon commands?
Yes, I guess I’ll make a SELECT dropdown menщ to use more RCON commands. Furthermore, if there’s enough interests in this project, I would to like to create a different branch with a database implementation to create users and groups, each with particular permissions and also a public status page to notify players about server maintenance & issues (similar to Statuspage software, the one used for discord).

Very impressed with the release! Finally an updated alternative to the aging old antctrl :P

EDIT:
One bug, the "stop server" button doesn't seem to work. It takes like 15 seconds, then says "Server stopped!", but it doesn't stop the server/process. Only way I can stop the server is through command line doing pkill / kill command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
Посмотреть сообщение
Very impressed with the release! Finally an updated alternative to the aging old antctrl :P

EDIT:
One bug, the "stop server" button doesn't seem to work. It takes like 15 seconds, then says "Server stopped!", but it doesn't stop the server/process. Only way I can stop the server is through command line doing pkill / kill command.
If you’re using the SRC locally with Windows, it would take a few more seconds than Linux. In facts, if the SRC is hosted on a Linux machine it’s faster and honestly idk why. Regarding “stop server” make sure to have entered a correct RCON password. ASAP I’ll make some other tests about that and maybe in the next updates I’ll make a “hard stop” button which kills directly the sa-mp process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaxel
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I guess I’ll make a SELECT dropdown menщ to use more RCON commands. Furthermore, if there’s enough interests in this project, I would to like to create a different branch with a database implementation to create users and groups, each with particular permissions and also a public status page to notify players about server maintenance & issues (similar to Statuspage software, the one used for discord).
That would be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaxel
Посмотреть сообщение
If you’re using the SRC locally with Windows, it would take a few more seconds than Linux. In facts, if the SRC is hosted on a Linux machine it’s faster and honestly idk why. Regarding “stop server” make sure to have entered a correct RCON password. ASAP I’ll make some other tests about that and maybe in the next updates I’ll make a “hard stop” button which kills directly the sa-mp process.
it's hosted on a Linux server & doesn't seem to stop the process. looking forward to the hard stop button

The new version 1.1 has been developed (as you can see from the Development branch on Github). The documentation (wiki) will be updated and simplified as well, BEFORE the official release. Now, the new version 1.1 of the Server Remote Console has several new features and the installation and configuration process is easier than version 1.0.
I suggest to update and remove the old version, as soon as the new version is out.